- 1 Where to Stay in St. Martin
- 2 Best places to stay in St Martin, Caribbean
- 3 For 5 Star Luxury
- 4 For Families or Groups
- 5 For Couples
- 6 For a Tropical Hideaway
- 7 For Great Value
- 8 FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- 9 TRAVEL INFORMATION
- 10 STILL NOT SURE?
- 11 Weather
- 12 13 Best Resorts in Saint Martin (Sint Maarten)
- 13 1. La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St. Martin
- 14 2. Sonesta Maho Beach ResortSpa, St. Maarten
- 15 3. Le Petit Hotel, St. Martin
- 16 4. Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, St. Maarten
- 17 5. Hotel L’Esplanade, St. Martin
- 18 6. Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, St. Maarten
- 19 7. Oyster Bay Beach Resort, St. Maarten
- 20 8. Esmeralda Resort, St. Martin
- 21 9. Simpson Bay Resort, MarinaSpa, St. Martin
- 22 10. Secrets St. Martin ResortSpa, St. Martin
- 23 11. Hommage HotelResidences, St. Martin
- 24 12. Hotel La Plantation, St. Maarten
- 25 13. Grand Case Beach Club, St. Martin
- 26 THE 10 BEST Hotels in St Martin / St Maarten for 2022 (from $76) – Tripadvisor
- 27 These Are the 15 Best Hotels in St. Martin – St. Maarten
- 188.8.131.52 Sonesta Ocean Point Resort
- 184.108.40.206 Simpson Bay ResortMarina
- 220.127.116.11 Mercure Saint-Martin MarinaSpa Hotel
- 18.104.22.168 Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive ResortCasino
- 22.214.171.124 Coral Beach Club VillasMarina
- 126.96.36.199 Sonesta Great Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, CasinoSpa
- 188.8.131.52 The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach ResortMarina
- 184.108.40.206 The Westin Dawn Beach ResortSpa, St. Maarten
- 220.127.116.11 Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin
- 28 Here’s how to find the best accommodations for your visit to St. Martin
- 29 Le Petit Hotel is perfect for tourists looking for ocean views
- 30 Hotel L’Esplanade is the sister property of Le Petit Hotel
- 31 The Beach House St. Maarten is an Airbnb right on the water
- 32 Be close to all the action at the Atrium Beach Resort
- 33 Get the full St. Maarten tourist experience at Pasture Piece
Where to Stay in St. Martin
A cooperation with Forbes Finds resulted in the creation of this piece. Forbes Finds features things that we believe you will enjoy. The goods that are highlighted on this page have been independently chosen and linked to for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link on this page, Forbes may earn a tiny portion of the transaction. The beach at Anse Marcel is located on the French side of St Martin. Getty As the name suggests, the island of St. Martin or St. Maarten, depending on whether you’re on the French or Dutch side of the island, is an exquisite Caribbean destination that appeals to a wide range of visitors, from beach lovers and honeymooners to families and adventure travelers.
Because it was left untouched until 1985, Orient Bay has risen to become the most popular beach on the island.
In addition, historical landmarks such as Fort Amsterdam, the Emilio Wilson Estate, and the Border Monument are widely visited by tourists and residents alike.
Hotel L’Esplanade is located in the heart of the city. Since its inception in 1992, Hotel L’Esplanade has served as a family-run sanctuary on the island of Corsica. Residents of one of the hotel’s 24 large flats, lofts, or suites may enjoy a real Caribbean vacation while staying at the property. Celestial king-size mattresses, Damana amenities, private patios, and fully furnished kitchens are all included in the price of the room. On the premises of Hotel L’Esplanade, there is also a spa and a yoga studio, which can assist visitors in finding a better balance between their mind, body, and soul.
Guests who like to explore the surrounding region may take a five-minute boat journey to Pinel Island, where they can relax on one of the many local beaches.
Hotel Pays Tribute The elegant Hommage Hotel is located in Terres-Basses, close to Baie Rouge, the Leeward Islands, and Mercure Beach, among other attractions. The beachfront hotel has 147 non-smoking rooms and suites, some of which have balconies or terraces with a beautiful view of the lake. Artwork by both local and international artists may be seen throughout the whole site, even in the museum garden of the hotel itself. And don’t forget to visit the Aqua Spa, which gives clients a variety of beauty services that are inspired by treatments that the staff has received all across the world.
Holland House Beach Hotel
Holland House Beach Hotel is located on the shores of Holland Bay. The Holland House Beach Hotel, which first opened its doors in 1978 and is located directly on the beach in the center of Philipsburg, is an iconic property (on the Dutch side). This resort provides a private beach experience, with attentive staff who will gladly bring you food and beverages as you recline in the sun. The hotel features 55 rooms and suites, many of which have balconies or patios with views of the ocean or the pool.
A variety of retail opportunities, as well as the Museum of Sint Maarten, Cyrus Wathey Square, and Fort Amsterdam, are all within walking distance of the hotel. Now is the time to book.
Hotel La Plantation
The Hotel La Plantation is a luxurious retreat in the heart of the Dominican Republic. On Saint Martin’s north Atlantic coast, at Orient Bay, the Hotel La Plantation is a short walk from Orient Bay Beach and Mont Vernon. It is located on the island’s north Atlantic coast. The hotel has a total of 52 guestrooms and suites. There is air conditioning in each room as well as an in-room shower, luxury bath items, a microwave, and culinary equipment. A freshwater swimming pool and a lounge area are also available at the Hotel La Plantation.
Now is the time to book.
Belmond La Samanna
The Belmond La Samanna is a luxurious retreat in the Moroccan countryside. In Saint Martin, it is difficult to find a more opulent location to stay than the Belmond La Samanna—this breathtaking property is built around the concept of providing beach-side serenity. In all, La Samanna includes 83 rooms and suites as well as a villa and a cottage, and guests who stay in the three-bedroom cottage will enjoy being right on the beach. You and your family may relax in your own private infinity pool, which is included in the price of the property.
The resort also offers a champagne sunset cruise, which guests may enjoy.
La Playa Orient Bay
Orient Bay Beach is located in La Playa Orient Bay. Consider living immediately on a white sand beach, where you can go outside and jump into crystal-clear water whenever the mood strikes you. The coastal resort of La Playa Orient Bay provides tourists with the opportunity to do exactly that. The all-suite boutique hotel includes 56 rooms, each of which has a furnished patio or terrace. The majority of them also feature kitchenettes. On request, handicapped-accessible accommodations can be made available.
The Leeward Islands and Mont Vernon are only a short walk away from La Playa Orient Bay.
Best places to stay in St Martin, Caribbean
St Martin, the world’s smallest sea island and the only one that is divided between two countries, is located south of Anguilla and is a fantastic beach resort as well as a fascinating destination for foodies and history enthusiasts. The Dutch-dominated southern section of the island, known as Sint Maarten, is renowned for its world-class shopping and bustling cruise ship passengers. Located to the north, FrenchSaint Martin, is a more quiet, stylish, and food-focused destination. Exceptional accommodations are available on both sides of the border, ranging from small guesthouses to magnificent resorts and everything in between.
- Philipsburg, the capital of Sint Maarten, is a fascinating city to explore, with colonial-era architecture that is well worth seeing.
- It also has marinas that can accommodate smaller yachts.
- The cuisine of St Martin is an exciting mix of European, African, and Creole cuisines made with fresh local ingredients – eating in St Martin is a true delight!
- Sailboarding, windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling are among the watersports available.
You may unwind on the northern beaches or party the night away in the south, but the finest places to stay on St Martin will provide you with a comfortable base from which to explore this unique corner of the Caribbean.
For 5 Star Luxury
- The Belmond La Samanna, one of the most opulent hotels in the Caribbean, promises a lavish Saint Martin vacation in one of the world’s most beautiful settings. At Baie Longue, you can choose from a variety of luxurious suites and three- or four-bedroom villas that overlook the ocean. You can spend your days relaxing at the spa, going out on the water with your family, or eating exquisite food at L’Oursin. Coral Beach Club is a luxurious all-villa resort on the island’s east coast, and it is very stunning. Guests may expect cool, contemporary decor, plenty of room for families or parties, and private pools with views of the ocean. The stylish beach club, as well as the seafood restaurant and the watersports facilities, are notable features. A five-star experience
For Families or Groups
- The Esmeralda is a family-friendly beach hotel on the shores of Orient Bay in the Bahamas. Most of the rooms are huge and overlook the beach or the enormous swimming pool, and many of them include extra bedrooms for youngsters as well as kitchenettes. The pictures and furnishings have a distinctly Caribbean vibe about them, which is charming. Friendly service, a variety of eateries, and convenient beach access make this a great choice for families. Hotel La Plantationpromises a refined stay in beautiful rooms and suites situated amid colonial-style buildings surrounded by lush gardens. Multi-room villas are perfect for families, and the surrounding Orient Beach offers a plethora of watersports opportunities. The food is also exceptionally superb. A fantastic beach hotel, La Playa Orient Bay is the perfect place to spend quality time with family and friends while enjoying typical Caribbean elegance. The hotel’s 56 freshly remodeled rooms and suites have bright colors and a light, open ambiance. Sofa beds provide additional room for little children. The large swimming pool, beach access, and entertaining food truck will appeal to children. You may also look forward to delectable fresh fish. Divi Little Bay Beach Resort is a big coastal hotel on its own peninsula that provides an exquisite beach retreat. It’s a perfect family vacation destination thanks to its three restaurants, calming spa, three swimming pools (one of which is specifically designed for children), and stunning length of beach
- La Vista Beach Resort guarantees a charming beach base on Pelican Key. The small and laid-back atmosphere of the 18 studios and two-bedroom apartments is great for families or parties that want to reserve numerous flats at the same time, and the location is convenient. In addition to an onsite swimming pool and plenty of things to do in the surrounding region, Oyster Bay Beach Resorts is located near the eastern border of the island, which separates the Dutch and French parts of the island. Book a suite or studio — some of which have fully-equipped kitchens and terraces with BBQs — and you’ll have access to a wide range of resort-style amenities for visitors of all ages to enjoy. There is a nightclub on the premises of this enormous, active resort
- As one of the Caribbean’s most prestigious boutique hotels, L’Esplanade is a romantic retreat for couples looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The 24 beautiful suites, lofts, and studios are decorated with Brazilian carved woodwork, Balinese furniture, and French linens, and they all have magnificent sea-facing terraces to enjoy the views. A yoga lesson at Ti Temple or a massage at Ti Spa are excellent ways to relax. Sol e Luna is a small, cozy hotel with three rooms and three suites, tucked away slightly inland from Orient Bay. It is a true hidden gem. The atmosphere is calm, and the main attraction is the gourmet restaurant, which is popular with both residents of Saint Martin and visitors alike. Orient Beach Hotels is a popular choice among young couples. The hotel is located directly on the white beaches of Orient Bay, and all of its 35 suites have stunning ocean views. Couples will like this beachfront house because of its sleek and elegant decor that includes natural rattan and splashes of blue everywhere. There are other excellent restaurants within walking distance
- The LTC Hotel, located on the scenic Grand Case Beach, has a bustling restaurant and cocktail bar. There are also nine opulent rooms, which are ideal for culinary couples who want to establish themselves on a beachfront property. Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, a small and sophisticated beach resort in Simpson Bay, offers an adults-only, all-inclusive beach experience. You’ll want to stay here because of the numerous resort amenities — which include three swimming pools, a spa, watersports, and three restaurants — as well as the energetic party atmosphere it provides. Holland House, a stylish historic hotel located directly on the shore in Philipsburg, is an excellent choice for a romantic honeymoon. Some of the rooms and suites include space for families, although the overall atmosphere is more formal. Highlights include the ocean lounge and the renowned gourmet restaurant, which has a notoriously good wine selection. For foodies and friendly couples anxious to explore the city and the beach
For a Tropical Hideaway
- The eight rooms and two bigger villas at Le Karibuni are nestled among lush gardens near Cul de Sac Bay, with views of Pinel Island in the distance. You’ll want to stay here for the gorgeous décor and the opportunity to relax with family and friends in one of the villas, or with your significant other in one of the luxury suites – some of which feature private jacuzzis or plunge pools. It’s only a short boat ride across the water to Pinel Island, where you may swim and sunbathe before tucking on scrumptious cuisine prepared by the hotel’s executive chef. A tropical paradise
For Great Value
- The Hevea Hotel, located in a renovated Creole house approximately 20 metres from the beach in Saint Martin’s Grand Case, provides three spacious and light rooms. Guests at this laid-back guesthouse will receive a warm welcome as well as excellent pricing. The sun-drenched patio at Bleu Emeraude, which boasts just 11 modern studios and one-bedroom apartments facing the sea in fashionable Grand Case, is a delightful place to unwind. It is great for families to stay in the two-bedroom apartment. Expect simple, sleek blue-and-white décor, self-catering amenities, and ocean views when you stay at this boutique hotel. Mary’s Boon has been a favourite Sint Maarten getaway since the 1970s, and the increased freedom is ideal for extended visits at a very reasonable charge. Self-catering alternatives are available in the form of cozy apartments and studios for those on a tight budget, and the Simpson Bay location provides a wide range of surrounding eateries to choose from. In addition, you’ll be only a few feet from from the beach at the Pasanggrahan Hotel, a lively Philipsburg guesthouse with charming vintage decor that will brighten your day. Families will appreciate the extra space provided by larger rooms and suites. It’s the oldest hotel on the island, and it’s directly on the beach. It’s also quite reasonably priced, making it an excellent pick for history aficionados. The Horny Toad is a charming boutique hotel with just eight basic flats on the lovely Simpson Bay Beach on the island of Sint Maarten. A fantastic bargain home in a fantastic location, near to pubs, restaurants, and a plethora of activities. The daily happy hour is a great opportunity to meet and mix with other visitors. The establishment is small and family-run.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- In the event that you prefer a self-catering alternative, we recommend that you check out our web partnerBooking.com.
- Arrive at Princess Juliana Airport in DutchSint Maarten and take a bus or a cab to your hotel to begin your vacation. Pre-arrangement of an airport pickup is usually no problem for most hotels. On both sides of the island, there’s a lot to see and do if you drive about. Contact our online partner for further information. If you want to rent a car, you may go to rentalcars.com. Temperatures range between 25 and 28 degrees Celsius on average throughout the year, with the peak season extending from December to mid-March. If you’re visiting during the wet hurricane season, be prepared for rains and thunderstorms (June to November). Preferably, travel in May or June, before the rains begin to fall in earnest, to avoid the crowds and to take advantage of the best discounts available. It should be noted that Hurricane Irma caused significant damage to much of the island in September 2017, and that rehabilitation is still continuing.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Check out our comprehensive list of the top places to stay in Anguilla. In the alternative, you may broaden your search to include our selection of the top locations to stay in the Caribbean
- Alternatively, you may get guidance from one of our helpful Gurus.
A 30-minute drive from Princess Juliana International Airport, dawn beach is located on the eastern beaches of St Maarten. Because this little island is just 13 kilometres in length and 16 km broad, it is quite convenient to go about by automobile. Relaxing on the pristine white sands of Dawn Beach, snorkeling with exotic fish, and sipping drinks at one of the many laid-back beach bars and restaurants are the highlights of the day. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can head inland to Loteries Farm, where you can go zip-lining, or spend an afternoon learning about the island’s fauna at St Maarten Zoo.
Villas, flats, and luxury resorts are available in Dawn Beach to accommodate guests of various ages and financial circumstances.
Simpson Bay, located on the island’s south-west coast, offers a variety of activities both during the day and in the evening. In this picturesque setting, surrounded by lush hills, long beaches of pure white sand leading to crystal-clear seas, and an abundance of bars, restaurants, clubs and casinos, you’ll never be short of things to do! The major airport on the island is only 5 minutes away, and visitors frequently congregate on Maho Beach to watch the jets swoop in and land above their heads as they pass overhead.
You may spend the day reconnecting with nature at Seaside Nature Park, which offers horseback riding, hiking, and snorkeling.
If you choose Simpson Bay as your favorite neighborhood to stay in St Maarten, you will find the majority of the island’s 4 and 5-star luxury hotels, but don’t be discouraged if you are traveling on a tight budget; there are affordable inns, flats, and suites to accommodate every need.
Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side of St Maarten, is located around 25 minutes from the airport, on the shores of the Great Salt Pond, and is a charming town. As a result, the town’s major streets, Front Street and Back Street, are lined with Duty-Free stores, upscale boutiques, casinos, and restaurants, and because so many cruise ships dock here, the area is bustling all year long. Colorful Antillean architecture and the remnants of an old Dutch fortification are close, and along the edge of Great Bay Beach is a bustling promenade dotted with stores and restaurants, offering a fascinating glimpse into the past.
The town also offers a wide range of accommodations to suit every budget and preference. Luxury hotels, guesthouses, hostels, and flats are available at a variety of price points to accommodate guests of various financial means. Hotels in Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Located on the island’s southernmost tip, the resort of Lowlands may be reached in less than ten minutes by car from Princess Juliana International Airport and the bustling resort of Simpson Bay. Lowlands is the perfect spot to stay if you want a calm escape while yet being close to bars, restaurants, golf courses, and other nighttime attractions. You may select from a variety of budget, mid-range, and luxury lodgings, and you’ll have easy access to some of the island’s most beautiful beaches.
There are excellent sites for surfing, snorkeling, and diving, as well as waterfront bars where you can kick back and relax with a beverage as the sun sets over the ocean.
Cupecoy is a little village tucked along the south western coast of St Maarten, providing travelers with a peaceful setting to relax. This means that there will be no extensive transfer periods following your flight or passage because the resort is less than 10 minutes from the airport and ferry port. In Cupecoy, you can find Long Bay Beach, which is one of the most tranquil on the island if you want to rest and unwind away from the masses of visitors. Because of the small number of pubs and restaurants as well as the turquoise waters, tree-lined shorelines, and soft white sandy beaches, it’s a romantic haven for couples and honeymooners.
Cupecoy hotels and motels
13 Best Resorts in Saint Martin (Sint Maarten)
We may receive a commission if you click on one of our affiliate links ( ) This island in the southern Caribbean is divided between the Dutch territory of St. Maarten on one side and the French overseas collectivity of St. Martin on the other. It is a popular tourist destination and provides a variety of resorts to suit tourists of various budgets and travel preferences. There is something for everyone on the island, whether you like to stay on the French or Dutch sides. You can select from everything from adults-only, luxurious all-inclusive resorts to family-oriented accommodations in villas or huge suites.
While Grand Case, France, is the principal settlement on this side of the bay, there are a number of resorts positioned along each side of the bay’s shore.
Please keep in mind that some establishments may be temporarily closed as a result of current worldwide health and safety concerns.
1. La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St. Martin
Source: La Samanna, a Belmond Hotel in St. Martin, via Flickr. Known as the most opulent resort on the island, La Samanna is a stunning property situated on 55 acres of land above a gorgeous white-sand beach with views of the dazzling Caribbean Sea beyond it. Choose from a variety of luxurious rooms, suites, and villas. All of the rooms are well-appointed and brightly painted. Villas have private infinity pools as well as fully equipped kitchens. Suites with plunge pools on rooftop sundecks are available in several of the buildings.
Among the amenities are a freeform infinity pool that overlooks the sea, cabanas on a secluded length of beach available for guests to use, and two restaurants that serve fresh, locally sourced cuisine as well as worldwide favorites.
There is a spa on the premises. Address: Baie Longue, Terres Basses, 97064 St. Martin/St. Maarten, Netherlands Accommodations are available at the La Samanna, a Belmond Hotel in St. Martin.
2. Sonesta Maho Beach ResortSpa, St. Maarten
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Spa is the source of this image. The Sonesta Maho Beach ResortSpa, located on the Dutch side of the island, is the largest all-inclusive resort on the island of St. Maarten. It is located on 10 acres of beachfront land on the southwest coast and has more than 400 rooms and suites. The resort is a 5-star establishment. The hotel is family-friendly and offers a lot of attractions aimed toward children, such as a children’s pool with a water park and a kids’ club with a variety of activities.
Dining options include five restaurants, a pizzeria, and a café, all of which are included in your room charge.
3. Le Petit Hotel, St. Martin
Photograph courtesy of Le Petit Hotel Located right on the beach in Grand Case Bay, Le Petit Hotel is a terrific place to stay. The upscale, modest, family-run facility provides breathtaking views of the turquoise sea and mountains, which are set against a backdrop of white-sand beaches and swaying palm trees. The service and attention to detail are both superb, and a barefoot classy air permeates the entire establishment throughout. The accommodations are tastefully decorated. You may expect comfortable mattresses wrapped in luxurious Frette linens, Balinese furnishings, and marble bathtubs in your accommodations.
- Direct beach access, as well as sun loungers and umbrellas, are available as amenities.
- On the premises, there is also a swimming pool, a restaurant that serves a complementary breakfast, and a helpful concierge.
- 97150 St.
- Maarten, Netherlands Le PetitHotel is a place to stay.
4. Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, St. Maarten
Sonesta Ocean Point Resort is the source of this image. If you’re seeking for a romantic honeymoon destination on St. Maarten, the Sonesta Ocean Point Resort is a great choice. The resort is only for adults, and it is also all-inclusive, so you won’t have to worry about anything other than falling in love while on vacation. Sonesta Ocean Point, located on Maho Beach facing the bay on the island’s westernmost tip, close to the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, offers all-suite accommodations in a luxurious “resort within a resort” environment.
A fitness center and three restaurants are also available to guests, as well as 24-hour room service, butler service in various suite types, and valet parking.
5. Hotel L’Esplanade, St. Martin
Image courtesy of Hotel L’Esplanade. The Hotel L’Esplanade, located in Grande Case on the French side of St. Martin, is perched on a beautiful slope above the beach. The boutique hotel is within a five-minute walk from the village’s world-famous “restaurant row,” which attracts visitors from all over the world. Studios, lofts, and one-bedroom apartments are available, many of which include pitched, wood-roof ceilings and breathtaking views of the city through floor-to-ceiling glass doors. Balinese furniture is combined with rich French textiles to create a stunning rustic exquisite Caribbean atmosphere throughout the space.
The beach is accessible from this location, and sun loungers and umbrellas are provided.
Use the exercise center, enroll in a yoga class, or schedule some pampering time at their luxurious full-service spa. Adress: Les Panoramiques de Grand Case, Stick Hill, Grand Case, Saint Martin/Saint Maarten 97150 (St. Martin/Saint Maarten). Accommodation:HotelL’Esplanade
6. Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, St. Maarten
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort provided the photograph. The Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, located near Philipsburg on the Dutch side of the island, has a variety of accommodation arrangements to suit your needs. Rooms with king or double beds and a balcony are available, as are one-bedroom suites, studio apartments, some of which include Jacuzzi tubs, and one-bedroom casitas, all of which are available. These are fully equipped with kitchens and sleeping couches. There are four restaurants on site, as well as a grocery delivery service if you want to prepare meals in your casita.
The organization of day tours and water sports activities around the island is also possible.
7. Oyster Bay Beach Resort, St. Maarten
Oyster Bay Beach Resort provided the image. The Oyster Bay Beach Resort is located on the Dutch side of the island, just south of the French/Dutch border, and is one of four properties owned by the same firm. Due to the location of the resort on a white-sand beach facing a coral reef, it is an excellent choice for snorkeling or diving enthusiasts. The hotel is family-friendly, featuring activities for youngsters and interconnecting rooms to accommodate larger groups. Its amenities include a restaurant, an infinity pool, and a spa with a variety of treatments.
It is possible to arrange for a variety of day trip activities.
Accommodations are available at the Oyster Bay Beach Resort.
8. Esmeralda Resort, St. Martin
Photograph courtesy of Esmeralda Resort Esmeralda Resort is a one-of-a-kind luxury resort on the French side of the island, situated on a white-sand beach in Orient Bay on the French side of the island. There are just 65 rooms and suites at the resort, which is set amongst lush tropical gardens that have been meticulously planted. L’Astrolabe, a fine dining restaurant serving French Creole cuisine, is one of the hotel’s amenities. In addition, guests have access to more than 12 different eateries located inside the Orient Bay complex.
You may bring your dog along on your trip because the hotel is pet-friendly.
5141, Orient Bay, 97071 St.
Maarten, Dutch Caribbean Accommodation:EsmeraldaResort
9. Simpson Bay Resort, MarinaSpa, St. Martin
Simpson Bay Resort and MarinaSpa is the source of this image. It is situated on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful portions of Sint Maarten. Simpson Bay Resort, MarinaSpa is located on the Dutch side of the island. The resort has a Mediterranean feel to it throughout, with beautiful hibiscus and bougainvillea gardens, five swimming pools, and a private beach for guests to enjoy. The facility, which caters to both families and couples, has a choice of 272 large and well-appointed accommodations ranging from junior studios to three-bedroom homes.
Simpson Bay is a fantastic destination resort because of the numerous facilities available on-site.
A new steakhouse is scheduled to debut in the near future.
Water sports are also available on request. If you’re in need of some pampering, head to the spa, which offers a wide selection of services. In Simpson Bay, St. Martin/St. Maarten, at Billy Folly Road 37, you will find us. Guests can stay at the Simpson Bay Resort and Marina Spa.
10. Secrets St. Martin ResortSpa, St. Martin
Simpson Bay Resort and MarinaSpa is the source of this photograph. It is situated on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful portions of the island. Simpson Bay Resort, MarinaSpa is located on the Dutch side of the island. The resort has a Mediterranean feel to it throughout, with beautiful hibiscus and bougainvillea gardens, five swimming pools, and a private beach for guests to relax on. Offering a choice of 272 large and well-appointed rooms ranging in size from junior studios to three-bedroom homes, the facility can accommodate both families and couples.
- Simpson Bay is a fantastic destination resort because of the numerous facilities available on-site.
- Several months are expected to pass before a new restaurant opens its doors.
- The spa offers a wide selection of services for anyone in need of a little pampering.
11. Hommage HotelResidences, St. Martin
Featured Image Credit: Hommage HotelResidences The Hommage HotelResidences in St. Martin is conveniently located near the lovely Baie Rouge and Baie aux Prunes beaches, as well as Juliana International Airport, which is only a few miles away. The hotel has nearly 150 rooms, most of which have views of the sea, lagoon, or gardens. Warm-colored walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, and rainfall showers in the bathrooms are among the features of the interior design. The hotel is located on a secluded white-sand beach with a swimming pool.
Lilly’s Cafe, which is located on the premises and provides French bistro food, is a good option for meals.
Address: Route des Terres Basses, Baie Nettle, St.
Maarten 97150 (Saint Martin/Saint Maarten) Accommodations are provided by Hommage HotelResidences.
12. Hotel La Plantation, St. Maarten
The image is courtesy of Hommage HotelResidences The Hommage HotelResidences in St. Martin is conveniently located near the lovely Baie Rouge and Baie aux Prunes beaches, as well as Juliana International Airport, which is only a few minutes away. With roughly 150 rooms, the hotel offers views of the sea, lagoon, or tropical gardens. Warm-colored walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, and rainfall showers in the bathrooms are some of the features of the interior. Set on its own own white-sand beach, the hotel is ideal for couples and families alike.
Lilly’s Cafe, which is located on the premises and provides French bistro food, is a good choice for dinners.
But one of the most impressive features is the garden area, which contains a number of art works that are strategically placed around the space. Address: Baie Nettle, Route des Terres Basses, St. Martin/St. Maarten 97150. Hommage HotelResidences is a place to stay in.
13. Grand Case Beach Club, St. Martin
Grand Case Beach Club provided the image. Grand Case Beach Club, located on the island’s French side in the hamlet of Grand Case, is a beautiful and reasonably priced resort with a great location on the beach. Choose from studios, one- or two-bedroom apartments, all of which include fully equipped kitchens. The resort is family-friendly, and children under the age of 12 are admitted free of charge. Apartments with loft bedrooms and sleeper sofas in the living areas are ideal for accommodating large groups of people.
More seats are arranged around the swimming pool area.
The continental breakfast is also provided at no additional cost.
THE 10 BEST Hotels in St Martin / St Maarten for 2022 (from $76) – Tripadvisor
- What are the best hotels in the area surrounding Maho Beach? Hotel guests seeking accommodations near Maho Beach frequently choose the Royal Islander Club La Plage, Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, and The Morgan Resort SpaVillage as their preferred accommodations. See the complete list here: Hotels in the vicinity of Maho Beach
- What are the best resorts on St. Martin / St. Maarten, and where can I stay? The Le Petit Hotel, the Azure HotelArt Studio, and the La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St Martin are all popular resorts for visitors to St Martin / St Maarten who are looking for a relaxing getaway. See the complete list here: Resorts on St. Martin and St. Maarten
- What are the best hotels in the vicinity of Orient Bay? La Playa Orient Bay, Palm Court Hotel, and Hotel Esmeralda Resort are some of the popular hotels in the area surrounding Orient Bay Beach. See the full list: Hotels near Orient Bay Beach
- What are the best luxury hotels in St Martin / St Maarten? See the full list: Hotels near Orient Bay Beach The Hotel L’Esplanade, La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St Martin, and Sonesta Ocean Point Resort are some of the most popular luxury hotels in St Martin / St Maarten, among others. You can see the complete list here: Luxury Hotels in St. Martin / St. Maarten
- Which hotels are closest to the Princ. Juliana International Airport? The Royal Islander Club La Plage, Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, and The Morgan Resort SpaVillage are among the popular hotels near the Princ. Juliana International Airport. See the complete list: Hotels near (SXM) Princ. Juliana International Airport
- What are the best hotels near Pinel Island, Dominican Republic? The Hotel Mont Vernon, Pinel Beach, and Mount Vernon Beach Resort are a few of the most popular hotels in the area surrounding Pinel Island. See the complete list of hotels in the vicinity of Pinel Island. In St Martin / St Maarten, where can you find the best pet-friendly accommodations? Many pet-friendly hotels can be found on the islands of Sint Maarten and St Martin, including the La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St Martin, Grand Case Beach Club, and the Palm Court Hotel. The whole list may be found at: Pet-Friendly Hotels in Saint Martin / Saint Maarten. What are the finest low-cost hotels in St Martin / St Maarten to stay at? The Le Petit Hotel, Hotel L’Esplanade, and La Playa Orient Bay are some of the most popular low-cost accommodations in St Martin / St Maarten. See the complete list here: Hotels in St Martin / St Maarten at a low cost
- The top spa hotels in St Martin / St Maarten are those that provide a variety of treatments. All of the hotels in St Martin / St Maarten that feature spas include the Hotel L’Esplanade, La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, St Martin, and Divi Little Bay Beach Resort. All of these hotels have earned outstanding evaluations from tourists in St Martin / St Maarten. See the complete list of spa resorts on St. Martin and St. Maarten. Which hotels in St Martin / St Maarten are excellent for families? Families going to St Martin / St Maarten have given outstanding evaluations to Les Balcons D’oyster Pond, La Playa Orient Bay, and Azure HotelArt Studio, among other establishments. Take a look at the whole list:Family Hotels in Saint Martin/Saint Maarten
- What are the finest hotels on the beach in Saint Martin/Saint Maarten? See the entire list: The Le Petit Hotel, Hotel L’Esplanade, and La Playa Orient Bay are some of the most popular beachfront accommodations in St Martin / St Maarten. See the complete list of beach hotels in St Martin and St Maarten.
These Are the 15 Best Hotels in St. Martin – St. Maarten
- Ten percent of the total room rate Nightly Resort Fee for a 4.5-star hotel A boutique hotel nestled in the lush countryside of St. Martin, the L’Esplanade Hotel is a favorite among travelers. This modest, 24-room hotel, which is family-owned and run, with a view of Grand Case Bay. In fact, all of the apartments include individual balconies or terraces with views of the sea. With Brazilian woodwork, Baliese furniture, and French textiles, walking into your room or suite is like taking a short trip across the world. Each room also has free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, an iPod docking station, and beach towels, which may be used at the nearby beach (which is a short walk away) or the hotel’s swimming pool. Most recent customers recommend spending some time at the pool bar during your stay, where the on-site bartender creates innovative tropical concoctions. Take a free yoga session at Ti Temple or get a therapeutic massage at Ti Spa if you’re seeking for a more soothing experience. Also, keep in mind that the facility does not have a restaurant, however there are a few options within walking distance. Belmond La Samanna, located in westernSt. Martin and overlooking the waves of Baie Longue, attracts sun-seekers with the promise of access to some of the greatest sands on the island from its location on the cliffs above the bay. A lot of people have commented on how beautiful the site is. They particularly like the ocean views that can be enjoyed from the private balconies, terraces, or – for a little more money – plunge pools that are available in the rooms and suites. Because to its tranquil ambience, this member of the Belmondhotels family is also a favorite among those seeking R & R. Travelers laud the facility’s beautifully landscaped gardens and pools, as well as the exceptional spa services available at the property. After a day of pampering at the spa, guests may dine at L’Oursin Restaurant, which has French-inspired cuisine and a front-row view of the sunset. A casual Caribbean-French fusion restaurant and an outside breakfast cafe are among the several dining options available on the premises. Diners have given wonderful reviews to all three eating locations, while some have expressed concern about the high cost of the items.
Sonesta Ocean Point Resort
- Room rates are 10% of the total. Fees for 4.5-star accommodations per night This charming boutique hotel is nestled in the lush greenery of St. Martin’s countryside. It is a member of the Hotel Class network. This modest, 24-room hotel, which is family-owned and run, with a view of Grand Case Bay on the horizon. In fact, all of the apartments have own balconies or terraces with views of the ocean. Walking into your room or suite is like taking a brief trip across the world, since all of them are decorated with Brazilian timber, Balinese furnishings, and French textiles. Each room also has free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, an iPod docking station, and beach towels, which may be used at the nearby beach (which is a short walk away) or at the on-site pool. Recent visitors have recommended that you spend some time at the pool bar, where the on-site bartender creates inventive tropical cocktails. To make your stay more peaceful, you may sign up for a free yoga session at Ti Temple or schedule a therapeutic massage at Ti Spa. Keep in mind that the facility does not feature a restaurant, albeit a few options may be found within walking distance. Belmond La Samanna, located in westernSt. Martin and overlooking the waves of Baie Longue, attracts sun-seekers with the promise of access to some of the nicest sands on the island from its location on the outskirts of the city. A lot of people have commented on how beautiful the setting is. They particularly like the ocean views that can be enjoyed from the private balconies, terraces, or – for a little more money – plunge pools that are available in some of the suites and rooms. The serene ambience of this member of the Belmondhotels family particularly appeals to those seeking R R. Travelers laud the property’s beautifully landscaped gardens and pools, as well as the wonderful spa treatments available at the property’s spa. In the evening, visitors may dine at L’Oursin Restaurant, which serves French-inspired food and boasts a front-row sunset view. A casual Caribbean-French fusion restaurant and an outside breakfast cafe are among the several eating options available on the property. Diners have given wonderful reviews to all three eating locations, while some have expressed concern about the high cost of the meals.
Simpson Bay ResortMarina
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category Simpson Bay ResortMarina inSt. Maartenhas 336 luxurious rooms to offer its guests. All of the apartments are painted in colorful tropical tones and have kitchens, free internet access, walk-in showers, coffee machines, king-sized mattresses, and private terraces or balconies with stunning views of the ocean. Outside of the rooms, guests may enjoy a variety of amenities, including seven pools (one of which is specifically designed for children), a white sand beach, four tennis courts, and the L’Aqualigne Spa. Additionally, a variety of restaurants and stores are located within walking distance, giving guests the choice of dining out or preparing a meal in their lodgings. Recent visitors suggested checking out the area’s eateries, however they advocate taking use of the resort’s complimentary shuttle service to go to off-site eating venues because the restaurants are a steep uphill hike from the hotel. Others have praised the resort’s gorgeous landscapes and services, but have cautioned that people with mobility concerns should request a room on the first level because the resort’s elevators are frequently out of commission.
Mercure Saint-Martin MarinaSpa Hotel
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category The Mercure Saint-Martin MarinaSpa Hotel, which is located on the French side of St. Martin, approximately 5 miles north of Princess Juliana International Airport, is highly recommended by guests for its friendly personnel and beautiful environment. The property’s position on a small island away from the mainland provides a more tranquil atmosphere than what you’d find in Orient Bay, which is better known for its nightlife. A favorite feature of their colorful rooms, which are distributed among five Creole-style houses nestled in the heart of a tropical garden, was the fact that they were so bright. Satellite televisions, minifridges, work tables, and wireless Internet access are among the amenities (for a fee). In addition, the hotel has a pool, tennis courts, a spa, and beach access for guests. Take note that some amenities are now unavailable as the property repairs damage caused by Hurricane Irma. Please bear with us. The restaurant Les Voiles, which serves wonderful Caribbean cuisine, has received positive feedback from customers. Apart from that, because this resort is inside the AccorHotels umbrella, members of the AcorHotels loyalty program will be able to accrue or redeem points for their stay here. Hotel La Plantation is a 4 star hotel located at C5 Parc de La Baie Orientale in St. Martin – St. Maarten. Based on 516 reviews, the hotel has received a 4.0 overall guest rating. The Esmeralda Resort, located on the shores of St. Martin’s Orient Bay, has 65 rooms and suites divided among 18 villas that overlook the turquoise waters of the bay. Besides a private pool with Jacuzzi jets and a private entrance and balcony, each villa is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen. Rooms are big and well-maintained, according to recent visitors, who also recommended that you seek a room closer to the beach (only two villas face the ocean) for the greatest views. Take use of the complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas while you’re not lounging by the pool or on the beach. Also accessible are sports like as surfing, Jet Skiing and parasailing – just a few of the options offered on-site. After building up an appetite, a lunch at The Astrolabe restaurant can help you to avoid hunger problems. Despite the fact that recent customers have praised the restaurant’s French-inspired cuisine and excellent service, they are quick to recommend dining at one of Orient Bay’s many other establishments. It’s also important to remember that despite the fact that the resort reopened in late 2018 following damage caused by Hurricane Irma in 2017, certain renovations are still under progress. As a result, according to previous passengers, building noise may be experienced from time to time.
Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive ResortCasino
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category One Rhine Road is the address of the Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive ResortCasino, a four-star establishment in St. Martin – St. Maarten. Based on 448 reviews, the hotel has received a 3.5-star rating from guests.
Coral Beach Club VillasMarina
- 4.0-star Class of Service at a Hotel Coral Beach Club Villas is a collection of villas on the coast of Florida. Marina is a four-star hotel in St. Martin – St. Maarten that can be found at Emerald Merit Road3. Based on 120 reviews, it has received a 4.5 overall guest rating. Green Cay Villas is a four-star hotel located in St. Martin – St. Maarten’s Parc de la Baie Orientale, near the airport. Based on 57 reviews, it has received a 4.5 overall guest rating.
Sonesta Great Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, CasinoSpa
- 4.0-star Class of Service at a Hotel Sonesta Great Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort, CasinoSpa is a 4 star hotel in St. Martin – St. Maarten that can be found at Little Bay Rd 19 in the town of Little Bay. Based on 4337 reviews, the hotel has received a 4.0 overall guest rating.
The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach ResortMarina
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category Simpson Bay Beach Resort’s Villas are a luxurious retreat. Marina is a four-star hotel located on Billy Folly Road No. 37A in the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Martin – St. Maarten. Based on 392 reviews, the hotel has received a 4.0 overall guest rating.
The Westin Dawn Beach ResortSpa, St. Maarten
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category This resort, which is located onDawn BeachalongSt. Maarten’s eastern coast, pampers visitors with Westinamenities and panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests will find Heavenly Beds, neutral and pastel décor, as well as private patios or balconies, in their accommodations, which are outfitted by the company. Customers have raved about the benefits of booking an ocean-view room when making their bookings, claiming that the views alone are worth the slightly higher accommodation charge. The beach and a huge outdoor infinity pool are within walking distance of your lodgings, even though you can’t see the water from your room. In addition, if you’re looking for an even more relaxing environment, you may book a peaceful treatment at the Hibiscus Spa. Additionally, there is a casino on site, as well as three on-site restaurants and a poolside café that provides lighter cuisine. But some customers believe that this resort falls short of the brand’s expectations
- While there are no major complaints, travelers believe that The Westin might have done more to meet their expectations, such as offering more diverse menu selections at the restaurants. Because this hotel is a member of the Marriotthotel group, Marriott Bonvoy members may earn and utilize points while staying here. The resort was affected by the 2017 hurricanes and is planned to reopen in 2019
- Please see below for further information.
Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin
- 4.0-star-ratingHotel Category Formerly known as the Radisson Blu Resort, MarinaSpa St. Martin, this newly rebranded RUI hotel is located on the Anse Marcel dunes in northern St. Martin and adjacent to the Le Domaine de Lonvilliers. An infinity pool with complementary sun loungers and towels, kayaks and snorkeling equipment, and one complimentary scuba diving class are available to guests at this all-inclusive resort. All other sports, such as windsurfing and sailing, are subject to an additional fee. If you’re traveling with children, the hotel can accommodate your needs as well: It provides a day program for children ranging in age from 4 to 12. Having worked up a hunger, proceed to the Hotel Riu’s 24-hour buffet or one of its three speciality restaurants when you’ve finished your workout. And, in terms of the rooms, guests have stated that they were more than comfortable here, citing the wide floor designs, private balconies and patios, and other amenities (not to mention complimentary high-speed Internet access). Some tourists, on the other hand, have complained that the furnishings are a little worn. In addition, but by no means least, the Hotel Riu provides access to a lovely white-sand beach that is dotted with lounge chairs and umbrellas.
Here’s how to find the best accommodations for your visit to St. Martin
- There is something for everyone in Saint Martin, from unique bed & breakfasts to speciality resorts. Consider staying at Le Petit Hotel, which is located in a nearby village. Book the Beach House if you want a more private stay. Atrium Beach Resort is conveniently located near famous attractions. TryPasture Piece for a real breakfast experience.
Something is in the process of loading. I moved to St. Maarten 20 years ago and have enjoyed sharing it with people all over the world, which has become one of my favorite pastimes. According to a local, here is a list of some of the greatest places to stay in the area:
Le Petit Hotel is perfect for tourists looking for ocean views
You need go no farther than Le Petit Hotel if you want to spend your vacation in a picturesque town. Riselle Celestina is a writer for Insider. If you’re planning a visit to the picturesque fishing hamlet of Grand Case, I’d recommend making a reservation at Le Petit Hotel. Each of the boutique hotel’s ten rooms overlooks the sea and has a balcony from which guests can watch planes land and enjoy the spectacular sunsets that surround them. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service to the village center and the famed restaurant row in Grand Case, which is located nearby.
In general, depending on the style of accommodation and the time of year, nightly costs range from around $305 to $755 per night.
A complementary breakfast is provided, and a complimentary 30-minute massage is provided with bookings of three nights or more.
Hotel L’Esplanade is the sister property of Le Petit Hotel
The Hotel L’Esplanade, another exquisite boutique hotel in Grand Case, is also the sister property of Le Petit and has the same owner. L’Esplanade, located in the hills overlooking the harbor of Grand Case, provides 24 luxurious rooms, each with a spacious balcony. There’s a pool with a swim-up bar (ask Alan the bartender to create you his famous TGV drink), as well as a spa on the premises that offers massages and other treatments. Yoga courses are available for a small fee at the hotel’s temple, which is located close to the pool.
There is an average weekly fee of $400 at this establishment, although rates can range from $265 to $625 per night based on the room type and time of the year. Tip: Due to the pandemic, L’Esplanade is now closed, although it is scheduled to reopen in November.
The Beach House St. Maarten is an Airbnb right on the water
Because the Bach House is quite popular, it is best to make reservations well in advance of your visit. Riselle Celestina is a writer for Insider. The one-bedroom suite offers a more secluded experience on the beach. Beach House St. Maarten is the ideal Airbnb for couples or lone visitors looking for a relaxing getaway. Given that it is located directly on the Simpson Bay beach, you will be in close proximity to food stores, as well as restaurants and bars along the Simpson Bay strip. It costs $231 per night on average to rent the property.
This beachfront accommodation is quite popular, and it is frequently booked months in advance.
Be close to all the action at the Atrium Beach Resort
The Atrium Beach Resort and Spa is located on the Dutch side of the island, within walking distance of some of the island’s most popular hangouts and eateries. It may not be as huge or as well-known as some of the other hotels on Pelican Key, but it is an excellent choice for people who want to be close to the excitement of the famed Simpson Bay strip and Kimsha Beach. Based on the style of accommodation and time of year, rates can range from around $109 to $379 per night (including tax). To save time, make a hair and spa appointment with Miguel and John in the hotel’s spa and hair salon before you arrive.
Get the full St. Maarten tourist experience at Pasture Piece
With its distinctive bed and breakfast setting, Pasture Piece is a must-visit for any traveler. Riselle Celestina is a writer for Insider. The ideal place to stay for a real local experience and a one-of-a-kind stay is at Pasture Piece Bed & Breakfast. The century-old island house, which is located in the valley of the St. Peters region, not far from Rainforest Adventures, has been transformed into a bed & breakfast by the granddaughter of the original owners. A variety of modern-day facilities — such as a fully-stocked refrigerator, Wi-Fi, and a smart TV — are provided in an old-world setting.
Tip: Don’t forget to have the typical St.
You should also request that Natasha (the proprietor) give you a tour of the museum on the premises.