- 1 Where to Stay in St. Lucia – North vs South
- 2 What Side of the Island to Stay on in St. Lucia – North or South
- 3 The North – Saint Lucia Nightlife and Beaches
- 4 St. Lucia Best Hotels North Side
- 5 The South – The Laid Back Retreat
- 6 St Lucia
- 7 Where to Stay in Saint Lucia? Complete guide
- 8 Saint Lucia, up north: the ‘most happening’ part of Saint Lucia
- 9 Saint Lucia, down south: secluded and close to nature
- 10 North vs South Saint Lucia: which area is best for me?
- 11 Activities not to miss regardless of where you stay in Saint Lucia
- 12 When is the best time to visit St Lucia?
- 13 THE 10 BEST Hotels in St. Lucia for 2022 (from $49) – Tripadvisor
- 14 Where to Stay in St Lucia for a Local Experience
- 15 Tet Rouge Resort St Lucia
- 16 Rabot Hotel by Hotel Chocolat
- 17 East Winds Saint Lucia
- 18 Ladera Resort
- 19 Pink Plantation House
- 20 Mango Beach Inn
- 21 Alize Inn
- 22 La Dauphine
- 23 TV Guide
- 24 13 Top-Rated Resorts in St. Lucia
- 25 1. Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- 26 2. Jade Mountain Resort
- 27 3. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
- 28 4. Serenity at Coconut Bay
- 29 5. East Winds
- 30 6. Tet Rouge Resort
- 31 7. Sandals Regency La Toc
- 32 8. Ladera Resort
- 33 9. Marigot Bay Resort and Marina
- 34 10. The Landings ResortSpa
- 35 11. Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
- 36 12. Villa Beach Cottages
- 37 13. Cap MaisonSpa
- 38 More Related Articles on PlanetWare.com
Where to Stay in St. Lucia – North vs South
Choosing a place to stay in Saint Lucia can be a challenging task. Despite the fact that it is a small island, it features several distinct areas. The climate in the north of St. Lucia differs from that in the south, resulting in two distinct atmospheres. If you need assistance deciding which side of Saint Lucia is the ideal for your holiday, please contact us now. We stayed on both sides of the island of St. Lucia and enjoyed them both. In fact, we recommend that you divide your trip between the northern and southern regions of Saint Lucia.
Let’s take a look at what either side of the island has to offer for the time being.
What Side of the Island to Stay on in St. Lucia – North or South
The area of Saint Lucia in which you choose to stay is determined by your own preferences and the type of atmosphere you seek. In terms of location, the north is ideal for families and those searching for nightlife, while the south is ideal for romantic getaways and honeymoons. We’ve broken down the resorts and the attractions to assist you in making your selection and making the most of your vacation to St. Lucia. Read on to learn more.
- Note: Saint Lucia reopened its doors to visitors in November, and we were able to witness firsthand the precautions being taken to ensure the safety of both tourists and locals. During the epidemic, there are some limitations in place. For additional information on admission criteria and other details, please see the St. Lucia Tourism website atSt. Lucia Tourism. Lucia.org
- Find out what to expect when traveling at COVID-19 by reading this article. It is important to remember to take out travel insurance –Travel Insurance During Covid-19: What You Should Know
The North – Saint Lucia Nightlife and Beaches
The northern part of the island of St. Lucia is close to the capital city of Castries. Restaurants, bars and nightlife, as well as a large selection of all-inclusive resorts and hotels in St. Lucia, can be found in this area of the island. The northern section of the island is also where the cruise ships dock, and it is the busiest area of the island overall. In Saint Lucia, the region around the city is the most popular for tourists, with resorts along both Marigot Bay to the south and Rodney Bay to the north of the island’s capital.
Lucia, the northern region is an excellent spot to stay.
Compared to the more exclusive resorts to the south, it is also a suitable alternative for families with children.
St. Lucia Best Hotels North Side
The north of the country is home to a large number of family-friendly hotels and all-inclusive resorts. There are designated dining, drinking, and retail areas, as well as vast stretches of white sand beach.
Our Stay at Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
Calabash Cove is an adults-only premium boutique all-inclusive resort and spa located on the island of Calabash. We had a wonderful time during our stay, and it provided all we could have hoped for in a romantic getaway. We enjoyed a great holiday in a beachfront home, complete with our own infinity plunge pool with views of the Caribbean Ocean, which was directly adjacent to their private beach. Every room in our two-bedroom villa has its own outdoor shower, infinity plunge pool, living area with bar and cable TV, and a private balcony.
Ammenities of Calabash Cove Resort
- Private infinity pools and outdoor bathrooms are available in beach villas. You will be close to all of the major watersports on St. Lucia because you are located on Rodney Bay. A secluded white sand beach with many private cabanas and lounge chairs is available for guests. Watersports are available right on the property, including stand up paddle boarding and kayaking. Infinity pool with a breathtaking view of the city. The infinity pool is one of the most impressive we’ve seen in a very long time
- The award-winning Windsong Restaurant, which is noted for its Caribbean and St. Lucian cuisine
- A spa
- A pool bar
- And sunset meals on the beach or pier
- To learn more about Calabash Cove, visit their website
- To find more about room rates and availability, go to TripAdvisor or Booking.com
Other Hotels in St. Lucia North
Bay Gardens– This resort is ideal for families because it is located on the beach and is within walking distance to Rodney Bay. The Royalton St. Lucia Resort and Spa is a good choice for families, but it also has a portion dedicated to adults exclusively. The property is immediately on the beach. All-inclusive packages, a royal spa, and pools for guests of all ages are available. Cap Maison is a small boutique hotel located on a secluded sandy beach. Located on the Caribbean side, close to the island of Gros Islet.
More St Lucian hotels may be found on TripAdvisor and Booking.com, among other places.
Please keep in mind that beaches in Saint Lucia are accessible to the public, which provides you with the extra benefit of being able to connect with the people.
Things to do in St. Lucia’s North
A historic pirate stronghold and military fort, Pigeon Island National Park was designated as a National Landmark in 1972 and has since served as a tourist attraction. There are ancient ruins, gorgeous sand beaches, snorkeling, and restaurants to enjoy on this island. There are several food outlets right outside the gate where you may get a quick bite to eat. It is connected to the island by a causeway that was constructed by humans. Previously, it was a fort This is a fantastic half-day tour in St.
- Reduit Beach– If you enjoy watersports, Reduit Beach is the place to go.
- Lucia’s greatest beach.
- The majority of the all-inclusive resorts are concentrated around the bay’s shore.
- Lucia, and it is located south of the capital, Castries.
- It’s a bustling market that’s popular with residents for its fresh fruit, meat, and veggies, as well as tourists looking for souvenirs and handcrafted items.
- Rodney Bay Village is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
- If you want to go bar hopping, Rodney Bay Village is the place to be.
The South – The Laid Back Retreat
The south of the island may be the ideal destination for those seeking an opulent luxury break, relaxing in a lavish spa, or a romantic honeymoon getaway. However, the south is also a great destination for nature enthusiasts, since there are several excursions available outside of the resort. There are two volcanic mountains on St. Lucia’s southernmost tip, the Gros and Petit Pitons, which are breathtaking to see. There are several UNESCO World Heritage Sites that should not be ignored, no matter where you stay in the world.
The highest point on the island is 798.25 meters (2618 feet) above sea level, while the lowest point is 743 meters (2437 feet) above sea level.
In addition, there are hidden hideaways.
Hotels in St. Lucia – South
We stayed at the Stonefield Villas Resort, which was just beautiful. The Petit Piton can be seen from this all-villa resort, which boasts a great view of it. It is a locally owned and run establishment that was one of the first resorts to open in the Soufriere region. If you are in the mood to walk, you can make your way to Soufriere (after the COVID limitations are lifted).
Because it is located high in the rainforest, you will need to take a shuttle to go to the beach, but the views are well worth it. Because all of the rooms are suites with their own plunge pool, there is no reason to ever leave. We had a wonderful time during our visit.
- Swimming pool
- Each property has its own private plunge pool. Exceptional views of the Petit Piton from the Mango Tree Restaurant and all of the rooms
- All rooms have either piton or ocean views
- All rooms have piton or ocean views. Spa with a full range of services
- Shuttle service to Sugar Beach and Malgretoute Beach is available. There is a short trek to old petroglyphs on the site. A day excursion may be arranged directly via the hotel, and transportation will be provided to and from your property.
- More information, pricing, and availability may be found on the Stonefield Resort website. Make use of TripAdvisor to check for availability and lodging pricing.
Other Popular hotels in St. Lucia – South Side
Jade Mountain Resort– Located on the West Coast of the island, Jade Mountain Resort is the most costly hotel in St. Lucia. It is also the most luxurious. When we inquired of our driver about the best hotels in St. Lucia, this was at the top of his list of recommended establishments. It is located on the private estate of Anse Chastanet and features an infinity pool with panoramic views of the ocean and the Pitons. Anse Chastanet is a high-end hotel in Saint Lucia that is owned by the same people that gave you Jade Mountain Resort.
- In the Caribbean, only Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet provide panoramic views of both the Petit and Gros Piton mountains, which float majestically in the Caribbean Sea.
- This beach, which is located on the white sand strip of Sugar Beach, is the most beautiful on the island’s southern coast.
- More information on St.
- Beaches on Saint Lucia are open to the public, thus anybody may visit Sugar Beach, and Stonefield Villa Resort provides complimentary shuttle service to Sugar Beach for its guests.
- The food, even if it is not on the menu, might be rather pricey.
Things to do in the South of St. Lucia
For those who have never seen an active volcano in their lives, Sulphur Springs and Volcano is the place to go. It is the only drive-in volcano in the world, and it is the best site to do so. Take a mud bath in one of the sulphur springs pools, which are recognized for their therapeutic properties, once you have finished viewing the vast crater. Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens – Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens is a magnificent garden walk filled with tropical plants and flowers that is located in the town of Diamond Falls, California.
- Diamond Falls was featured in one of our favorite travel movies, Romancing the Stone, when it was used for a scene.
- Lucia, and they are a must-see.
- Known as the Pitons, they are the national emblem of St.
- Keep in mind that ascending both pitons is difficult and requires a combination of technical climbing and scrambling to complete.
Snorkeling– Snorkeling is available all throughout the island of Saint Lucia. Scuba diving and snorkeling are both excellent options in Anse Cochon, which is a designated marine reserve.
The Verdict – North or South?
We believe that a seven-day journey to St. Lucia should be sufficient to see both. The two locations are quite distinct from one another, and we found that three nights in each location was more than enough time. So, if you do decide to visit St. Lucia, make a point of splitting your time there in half. It would be a pity to visit St. Lucia and miss out on seeing the Pitons if you just remained in the northern part of the island. When staying in the northern part of the island, you may take a day excursion to the pitons, although the roads are tortuous and crowded.
- It would be a pity to miss out on visiting some of the most beautiful beaches the nation has to offer in the North.
- We began our journey in the south and then hired a driver to transport us to the north of the country.
- and were in Calabash Cove by 12 p.m.
- You won’t be inconvenienced if your accommodation is not ready because there is a pool bar and lounge where you can unwind and soak up the Caribbean sunlight.
- More hotel reviews may be found on TripAdvisor and Booking.com.
- Listed here are 33 of the best things to do in Jamaica. In the Bahamas, there are 18 best things to do. Exuma Cays – A Bahamas Vacation of a Lifetime
- From casual to fine dining, here are 10 incredible Grand Cayman restaurants to try. Things to do in Grand Cayman – 15 Awesome Cayman Islands Adventures
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Key West, Florida has a plethora of fun and unique things to do. Things to Do in Grenada – 20 Reasons to Visit the Spice Island
- Things to Do in St. Lucia – 20 Reasons to Visit the Spice Island
- For 2020, these are the top things to do in Bermuda. In Havana, Cuba, there are 36 fantastic things to do.
Soufriere is located on the west coast of Saint Lucia, approximately 42 kilometers south of Castries and a little more than an hour’s drive from Hewanorra International Airport. In addition to being located near the picture-perfect Sugar Beach, it is also snuggled between the emerald towering peaks of the Pitons, making it the most popular resort on St Lucia for couples and honeymooners. The views are breathtaking, with rich flora, crystal clear lakes, and white sands bordered by palm trees adorning the shores.
A guided trip through rainforests to the peak of Gros Piton will provide you with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and coastline.
In the evenings, as the sun is setting on the horizon, enjoy a romantic supper or cocktail on the beach.
Hotels in Soufriere (France)
Recommended hotels in Soufriere
The Ladera Retreat is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, perched on a volcanic ridge 300 metres above sea level on a volcanic ridge 300 metres above sea level. Once upon a time, this location near Soufrière was home to a cocoa plantation. The Ladera Resort is a luxury and secluded retreat that is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway. The views of the Pitons twin peaks from Ladera Resort are breathtaking and will remain in your memory forever. There are just 37 eco-luxury rooms and suites available, all of which are created from locally sourced timber, stone, and tiles.
It is the ideal venue for private meals and wine sampling in the wine cellar.
The Jade overlooks the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons, which are a sight to behold.
There are two beaches, water sports, a spa, and a fine restaurant that serves a seasonal cuisine, among other amenities. The Celestial Terrace is the ideal place for couples to watch the sunset and gaze at the stars.
Gros Islet is a small island off the coast of St Lucia in the extreme north. Being just 43 kilometers in length and 22 kilometers in width, the island may be reached in less than 1.5 hours from Hewanorra International Airport — the island’s only international airport. Gros Islet is a popular destination for families, couples, and groups of friends looking for a vibrant spot to stay with the greatest nightlife on the island of St Louis. It boasts a sandy palm-lined beach where tourists can enjoy water sports and eateries, and every Friday night there is a street party where visitors can dance, dine and drink while mixing it up with the local population.
Hiking and snorkeling are popular activities in the region, while Reduit Beach — the most popular beach on St Lucia – is just a short drive away in Rodney Bay.
The hotels on Gros Islet include a mix of three, four, and five-star establishments, as well as all-inclusive resorts, villas, and flats to accommodate guests of various tastes and budgets.
Recommended hotels in Gros Islet
Bay Gardens Beach Resort: Located in Rodney Bay and facing the beach, this magnificent hotel with colonial-styled architecture welcomes families searching for a relaxing island getaway. The bedrooms are spacious and airy, with tiled flooring and soft furniture that reflect the color of the ocean in their design. With an enticing petal-shaped pool and the La Mer Spa for pampering, it is simple to unwind. Water activities as well as a well-equipped gym are provided on the premises. Dinner may be enjoyed in the Trois Caribbean Fusion Restaurant, which overlooks the sea, or guests can stroll a short distance to other restaurants and the island’s only casino.
- James’s Club is a private club in London.
- It is the ideal spot for romantic couples to stay.
- The bright and airy guest rooms are awash in vibrant colors from the Caribbean.
- As the sun begins to set in the sky, the only place to be is at the hilltop adults-only pool, which is just breathtaking.
In the heart of Castries, on the west coast of St Lucia, lies the bustling tourist destination of the same name. It serves as the island’s capital and is home to the island’s second (and smaller) airport as well as the island’s primary ferry port, which provides services to Martinique. As a major port of call for cruise liners, the resort is an excellent choice for visitors seeking to immerse themselves in island culture, with local food markets, colonial structures, beautiful parks and squares as well as cathedrals.
In Castries, there is an abundance of reasonably cost accommodations, including luxury resorts, characterful guest houses, studios, and apartments, all of which may be customized to meet your specific needs. Hotels in Castries are available on Booking.com.
Recommended hotels in Castries
All-inclusive resort Bel Jou Adults Only is located on the shores of Castries, overlooking the Caribbean. It is ideal for adults seeking the utmost in relaxation. The hotel is surrounded by rich foliage, which serves as a magnet for a variety of unusual birds. The guest rooms and bungalows are furnished in a Caribbean-inspired manner and are excellent for spending relaxing days on your vacation. There are two swimming pools, one of which is open all year. There is also a gym, a spa, and a fitness center, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Villa Beach Cottages: Located on Choc Beach in Castries, these one-of-a-kind beachfront cottages are nestled amid palm trees.
Built in colonial architecture, the modest collection of villas has interiors that pay homage to the island’s past via the use of locally-made wooden furniture and architectural details such as cathedral ceilings, delicate fretwork and wooden shutters.
Both the kitchen and dining room are fully equipped for your convenience.
Cap Estate is a peaceful resort located in the extreme north of the island, approximately 3 kilometers from the bustling town of Gros Islet. Perfect for individuals who wish to remain in a tranquil setting while yet having access to utilities, beaches, and a vibrant nightlife within a 10-minute taxi trip. There’s a golf course for those who want to work on their swing while they’re here, as well as a slew of eateries where you can experience some of the best island food around. If you’re looking for some kite surfing, head to Plantation Beach on the eastern coasts, Pigeon Island to the west for hiking and history, or Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay, which is 15 minutes away, for beach bars, restaurants, and stores.
Hotels in Cap Estate, South Africa
Recommended hotel in Cap Estate
Spa at Cap Maison Resort & Spa: This boutique retreat is located on the Cap Estate, in a quiet location with its own private beach, not far from Pigeon Island. Cap Maison is a wonderful spot for couples to stay because of its magnificent villa rooms, which are individually decorated with intricately hand-painted tiles. The Spa is ideal for resting, while water sports are available for those who want to be more active. Golf enthusiasts will be happy to know that the golf club is right across the street!
A highlight of this resort is the exceptional French West Indian cuisine provided in its two restaurants-The Cliff and the Naked Fisherman-which rank among the top dining establishments in Barbados and throughout the Caribbean.
Marigot Bay, located around 14 kilometers south of the capital, Castries, is a beautiful refuge ideal for couples, families, and lone travelers looking for a relaxing getaway. Located within a picturesque horseshoe harbor, surrounded by wooded slopes and with yachts bobbing up and down on turquoise waves, the resort is a haven of relaxation. The bay has served as the basis for several novels and films, and it is a historically significant locale since fights between the French and British took place in its waters during the Revolutionary War.
A day in Castries is only a half-hour drive away, and the towering Pitons are less than an hour distant if you prefer to spend the day there.
Recommended hotel in Marigot Bay
Marigot Bay: Oasis Marigot Bay is a collection of 12 private sea villas built on a hillside with a panoramic view of Marigot Bay, near Castries. The bay, which is surrounded by palm trees and exotic flora, is considered to be one of the nicest in the Caribbean. Located at Marigot Bay, Oasis Marigot Bay is the ideal destination for couples looking for a relaxing getaway. The well-appointed one-bedroomed homes have canopied beds and well-equipped kitchens, making them perfect for self-catering vacation rentals.
There is a common swimming pool, and the beautiful sandy beach is only a short walk away, where you may enjoy a variety of water activities.
Where to Stay in Saint Lucia? Complete guide
It is a quiet seaside resort with 12 private sea homes built on a hillside overlooking Marigot Bay, not far from Castries, called Oasis Marigot Bay. Amidst palm trees and unique vegetation, this bay is considered to be one of the nicest in the Caribbean. It is the ideal location for couples looking to relax and enjoy a relaxing vacation in Marigot Bay, St. Lucia. One-bedroomed homes with canopied beds and well-equipped kitchens, which are suitable for self-catering, are available. Guests may unwind on their balconies while taking in the view of the harbor.
Saint Lucia, up north: the ‘most happening’ part of Saint Lucia
As soon as you arrive in Saint Lucia, you may hear expressions such as “up north” and “down south.” This distinction is a common element of everyday lingo, and it is beneficial to be familiar with it prior to traveling the island. Cap Estate, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Castries, and other settlements in the surrounding area are examples of areas in Saint Lucia that fit into the northern group (we’ll talk about the southern type later). Castries, the country’s capital, attracts a large number of visitors looking to gain a true sense of the island’s culture.
- Because it is home to the island’s primary cruise ship terminal, Castries is particularly popular with guests arriving by cruise ship.
- Photograph courtesy of NAPA/Shutterstock.com.
- As well as an abundance of housing options, the region’s many attractions include some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, plazas and retail malls, restaurants, bars and other establishments.
- Rodney Bay Village is located in the far north of the island and is a tiny, touristic neighborhood that is great for vacationers who want all of the luxuries of home, including a gorgeous beach, all in one location.
- If you want to spend the day on the golden shores of Reduit, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of watersports such as jet skiing, water tubing, water skiing, and more.
- Umomos/Shutterstock.com is credited with the photo.
- Evenings and weekends are particularly busy in the Village, which comes alive with a variety of events.
There are a few informal and calmer pubs in Rodney Bay, as well as a few highly rated restaurants and outdoor/patio settings in the neighboring Rodney Bay Marina, where you can discover pizza and sushi establishments, as well as other highly rated restaurants and outdoor/patio arrangements.
Lucianis located in Rodney Bay, directly on a gorgeous long stretch of beach.
Everything is included in your stay!
Sandals Grande St.
Sandals Halcyon Beach is located a little further south.
Gros Islet, located much further north, is well-known for its Friday Night Street Party.
There are several attractions on Gros Islet, including live music and cuisine, as well as the opportunity to interact and enjoy ‘letting go’ in true Saint Lucian manner.
Pigeon Island is located just around the corner from Gros Islet, while Cap Estate is located a little farther up the road.
Pigeon Island is also home to the island’s premier national park, which is known for its wonderful beaches on the inside.
The island of Pigeon Island, which is connected to the mainland by a causeway, boasts a greater number of beaches, restaurants, and bars, as well as some of the island’s most luxurious resorts, including the Sandals Grande St.
Lucian Beach Resort.
Set out on the course at Cap Estate for some of the greatest golfing in Saint Lucia.
Because of its accessibility, this location is one of the greatest places to stay in Saint Lucia for a stress-free holiday, where all you have to worry about is making the most of your time in paradise.
Saint Lucia, down south: secluded and close to nature
Benus C Mathurin/Shutterstock.com is credited with the photo. The southern region of Saint Lucia includes villages such as Soufriere, Choiseul, Laborie, Micoud, Vieux Fort, and other communities in the surrounding area. Starting at Vieux Fort (where the majority of foreign guests arrive at Hewanorra International Airport) and traveling east or west towards the north, you’ll learn that each village has its own identity, as well as items that visitors may discover while on their visit to the island.
- But hotels and resorts in Soufriere are often considered to be on the pricier side, which isn’t necessarily a good thing for travelers on a tight budget.
- Visitors seeking a more private experience will appreciate accommodations in the south of the island, particularly on the island’s south western coast, where they can truly unwind and enjoy their time in Saint Lucia, which has won multiple World Honeymoon Destination of the Year accolades.
- Looking for a romantic honeymoon in Saint Lucia that is full of aromas?
- You won’t be dissatisfied with this purchase!
- Because of the volcanic composition of the sand at several coves and beaches in the south, it tends to be a little darker, or even silvery in color.
- Credit: BlueOrange Studio/Shutterstock.com for the image.
- Natural springs, mineral spas, and other similar attractions may be found in abundance throughout the southern United States.
Tips for scuba diving: Guests staying at any of the three Sandals Resorts in Saint Lucia can dive for free while they are there (up to two tanks per day maximum). Superior equipment, as well as knowledgeable and courteous personnel, are all included in the price of your stay.
North vs South Saint Lucia: which area is best for me?
No matter where you stay in Saint Lucia, you’re guaranteed to have a fantastic holiday because the island is breathtakingly lovely from every angle! According on the type of vacation you choose, you may be better suited staying in the north or south of the island, depending on your needs and preferences. Repeat travelers frequently find themselves opting to remain in the same location they visited less extensively on their prior visits. Choosing the best part of Saint Lucia to stay in can be a difficult decision, but the south is the best choice for adventurous and active travelers who want to be near some of the exciting natural attractions that the region has to offer, such as the famous Piton climb, waterfall exploration, trips to therapeutic mineral baths, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Simon Dannhauer/Shutterstock.com It is recommended that tourists stay on the northern half of the island if they want to be in the thick of things; individuals who want to reconnect with nature during the day but want to dine out, drink, and be a part of the activity at night.
Whatever your choice of location, whether you want to remain in the north or the south, you’ll be able to easily schedule day trips to other sections of the island, or hop on a catamaran or sailboat, both of which promise spectacular views of the north and south from the sea.
Activities not to miss regardless of where you stay in Saint Lucia
Credit: BlueOrange Studio/Shutterstock.com for the image. Located: In the south of Saint Lucia, with excursions possible from the northern part of the island. The Pitons appear to be the center of attention in Soufriere, which is a wonderful thing. It appears as though you can spot them from practically every view point as you explore the main districts of the town, which is a southern signature that lends an intangible charm to the scene. The Piton’s allure permeates the whole hamlet of Soufriere, as well as the neighboring town of Choiseul, where Petit Piton may also be found.
It is highly suggested that those who are interested in attempting the more difficult climb of Petit Piton consult with a professional guide before beginning.
Trek through Pigeon Island National Park
Featured image courtesy of Przemyslaw Skibinski/Shutterstock.com Geographical location:Northern Saint Lucia with excursions possible from the south. Pigeon Island National Park is the ideal destination for anybody who enjoys being outside in the sunshine, surrounded by lush vegetation, and listening to the soothing cadence of the Caribbean waves breaking on the shore. All of this, along with a historic location where you may tour the ruins and climb forts, makes for a jam-packed day of exploration and learning.
For more information about Pigeon Island, please see our blog piece, Pigeon Island, Saint Lucia: A Gorgeous Slice of History (in English).
Explore the natural wonders of Soufriere
El Greco 1973/Shutterstock.com is credited with this image. Located: In the south of Saint Lucia, with excursions possible from the northern part of the island. Saint Lucian hospitality is particularly well-known in southern settlements such as Soufriere, while residents in various regions of the island are welcoming and delighted to meet tourists visiting the island. If you visit the town of Soufriere, be sure to take in some of the most popular sights and attractions, such as the Diamond Falls and Botanical Gardens, the New Jerusalem Mineral Baths, the Sulphur Springs, and, of course, the Pitons itself.
Deep sea diving
Credit: BlueOrange Studio/Shutterstock.com for the image. There are several excellent scuba diving areas in Saint Lucia, including the Soufriere Marine Reserve, which contains an abundance of vibrant coral reefs and tropical fish, as well as additional dive sites off the island’s northern coast. The majority of dive locations may be reached both by boat and by land, with many divers reporting greater sightings while approaching from the shore. Snorkelers should pay attention to beaches such as Smugglers Cove, Anse Cochon, and Anse Chastanet, which provide excellent shallow water views.
Exploring the Vender’s Arcade in Castries
Photograph courtesy of NAPA/Shutterstock.com. Geographical location:Northern Saint Lucia with excursions possible from the south. The Vendor’s Arcade is your one-stop shop for all things local, whether you want to add some spice to your life or simply pick up some. This means that you may stop by the Arcade before you leave the island if you want to pick up a bottle of that spicy pepper sauce, a local cocoa stick, pure coconut oil, souvenirs, and other such trinkets.
Credit: Dorian C. Shy/Shutterstock.com for the image. Located: In the south of Saint Lucia, with excursions possible from the northern part of the island. Anse Mamin is one of the few black sand beaches in Saint Lucia, and it’s a true hidden treasure, with most people who’ve visited praising the beach for its cleanliness and tranquility. Because this location was previously home to a sugar plantation, once you’ve finished taking in the coastal vistas and dining at the beachside restaurant, you can spend the rest of the day exploring the area, which now has paths that you can travel on foot or by mountain bike, among other activities.
Credit: Dorian C. Shy/Shutterstock.com for the photograph. It is located: in the southern part of Saint Lucia, with excursions possible from the northern portion. In Saint Lucia, Anse Mamin is one of the few black sand beaches that can be found, and it’s a true hidden gem, with most visitors praising the beach’s cleanliness and tranquility. Because this location was originally home to a sugar plantation, once you’ve finished taking in the coastal vistas and dining at the beachside restaurant, you can spend the rest of the day exploring the area, which now has paths that you can travel on foot or by mountain bike, among other things.
Stephen Beaumont/Shutterstock.com is credited with the photo. Located:North of the island of Saint Lucia. Who doesn’t like the thrill of discovering a secret beach that is both private and breathtaking? Discoveries like these are typical in Saint Lucia, where there are several beaches that lie off the usual path yet are well worth exploring. One of these is Malabar beach, which is a hidden gem near the Vigie Airport in the north and is accessible only by boat or on foot. In the vicinity of the beach, there is a hotel that is available to the general public.
Insider tip: Are you looking for a resort that is close to the nicest beaches in Saint Lucia?
Each of the three Sandals resorts in Saint Lucia, including the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Beach ResortSpa, the Sandals Halcyon Beach, and theSandals Regency La Toc, boasts a stunning beach that is distant from the main tourist attractions. Visit one resort and you’ll have access to the other two!
Featured image courtesy of KarenWibbs/Shutterstock One of the most enjoyable methods to visit Saint Lucia is by water; it provides a fresh perspective on the island while also providing a pleasant day out. Catamaran cruises typically depart from the Rodney Bay Marina, Marigot Bay, or Castries, and you may select whether you want a full or half-day trip, as well as a romantic sunset cruise, according on your preferences.
When is the best time to visit St Lucia?
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic Now that you’ve chosen which section of Saint Lucia is the finest place to stay, the following step is determining when you should leave. Saint Lucia’s greatest season is from the middle of December to the beginning of April. Due to the fact that this is also the peak season, it is recommended that you plan your vacation at least six months in advance. Read our blog post on the Best Time To Visit Saint Lucia to get some inspiration for your vacation to the island!
THE 10 BEST Hotels in St. Lucia for 2022 (from $49) – Tripadvisor
- Frequently Asked Questions about Hotels in St. Lucia
- What are the finest hotels near Sulphur Springs, and how do I get there? Travelers seeking accommodations around Sulphur Springs frequently choose the Ladera Resort, Stonefield Villa Resort, and Rabot Hotel From Hotel Chocolat as some of the most convenient options. See the complete list here: What are the greatest resorts in St. Lucia and where can I stay near Sulphur Springs? Serenity at Coconut Bay, Ladera Resort, and Villa Beach Cottages are all popular resorts for visitors to St. Lucia who want to relax and unwind. See the complete list here: Resorts in St. Lucia
- Which are the best hotels in the vicinity of the Gros Islet Street Party? The Landings Resort and Spa, Bay Gardens Beach ResortSpa, and Mystique St. Lucia by Royalton are just a few of the hotels in the area that are near to the Gros Islet Street Party. The whole list may be found here: Hotels near the Gros Islet Street Party
- What are the top luxury hotels in St. Lucia? The Serenity at Coconut Bay, Ladera Resort, and East Winds are some of the most popular luxury hotels in St. Lucia. See the complete list of luxury hotels in St. Lucia
- Which hotels are the nearest to Hewanorra International Airport? The Serenity at Coconut Bay, Coconut Bay Beach ResortSpa, and Lobster Pot Bay Beach Chalets are some of the popular hotels near Hewanorra International Airport. For further information, please see the following links: Hotels near Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
- What are the finest hotels near Pigeon Island National Park? The Sandals Grande St. Lucian, The Landings Resort and Spa, and Hideaway at Royalton Saint Lucia, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort – Adults Only are a few of the most popular hotels around Pigeon Island National Park. For further information, please see the following links: Hotels near Pigeon Island National Park
- What are the finest pet-friendly hotels in St. Lucia? The Ladera Resort, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, and Royalton Saint Lucia, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort ResortSpa are just a few of the pet-friendly hotels in St. Lucia that are very popular with visitors. See the complete list here: How to Find the Best Cheap Hotels in St. Lucia
- What are the Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Lucia? Crystals St Lucia, Villa Beach Cottages, and Bel Jou Hotel are some of the most popular low-cost accommodations in St. Lucia. See the complete list here: What are the finest hotels in St. Lucia that have a spa? What are the best hotels in St. Lucia that have a pool? Visitors to St. Lucia have praised the spas at Serenity at Coconut Bay, Ladera Resort, and East Winds, all of which are located on the island’s west coast. See the complete list of spa resorts in St. Lucia: St. Lucia Spa Resorts
- Which hotels in St. Lucia are suitable for families with children? Families visiting to St. Lucia have given glowing evaluations to the Crystals St Lucia, Villa Beach Cottages, and East Winds hotels, among others. See the entire list: Family Hotels in St. Lucia
- What are the greatest hotels on the beach in St. Lucia
- What are the top hotels in the Caribbean? The Serenity at Coconut Bay, Villa Beach Cottages, and East Winds are some of the most popular beachfront accommodations in St. Lucia. See the whole list of hotels in St. Lucia: St. Lucia Beach Hotels
Where to Stay in St Lucia for a Local Experience
A must-see attraction in St Lucia is the Pitons, which are enormous conical peaks that rise out of the sea.|Courtesy of Ladera Resort / Expedia The Caribbean’s sexiest island is lush, untouched, and home to silent, oasis-like resorts – which are spread out along its undulating coastline, between deep jungle interior and clean, sandy beaches – that are spread out along its undulating coastline. There are plenty more thrills beyond the infinity pool, like ziplining through the forest canopy, trekking coastal paths, and the big one: climbing one of the twin, conical peaks known as the Pitons.
Here are the finest spots to stay in St Lucia if you want to get a feel for the island.
Tet Rouge Resort St Lucia
The image is courtesy of Tet Rouge Resort St Lucia and Expedia.com. This adults-only collection of sea-view suites, located down south in convenient proximity to the airport in Soufriere, exudes luxury and exoticism, from its polished oak floors and linen-draped four-posters to its outdoor showers surrounded by bird of paradise flowers. A bright infinity pool overlooks lush tropical flora and the infinite Caribbean sea – to get into it, take a short drive to Anse L’Ivrogne beach, located at the base of Gros Piton, for peaceful swimming and snorkeling in the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Rabot Hotel by Hotel Chocolat
4.7 out of 5 (343Reviews) Rabot Hotel / ExpediaPrice provided the image. DropNow rates start at $541 per night. This collection of eco-lodges, which are owned by posh chocolatiers Hotel Chocolat, is nestled amid a lush cocoa estate, where you can learn to manufacture chocolate bars from raw cacao in between sunbathing sessions. From the rooms to the treetop-level infinity pool, the delicious eco design incorporates the island’s natural resources throughout the property.
You’ll be near to outdoor activities and sites, as well as gorgeous beaches, despite the fact that you’re a little further inland from the Piton peaks. However, you’ll need a car or a local driver to get about.
East Winds Saint Lucia
5 out of 5 (26Reviews) East Winds Saint Lucia / Expedia provided the image. For the next three months, I will be unavailable. East Winds’ pastel-painted little homes, which are dotted among still more lush green gardens, appear like they might be eaten right out of the ground. The pleasure begins with a curving lagoon pool and thatched pool bar, but the main appeal is the estate’s Garden Spa, which uses natural materials from the grounds (aloe vera, rosewood, lemon zest) for its holistic therapies.
Price DropNow from$1197per nightTeetering on the edge of a high forest ridge, with breathtaking views down to the sea, and nestled between the Piton peaks, Ladera boasts one of the island’s greatest vistas. 4.8 /5(434Reviews)Courtesy of Ladera Resort / Expedia The resort’s couples-focused, adults-only wooden villas have a posh treehouse vibe to them — they are open to the elements, like stage sets – and a wooden swing over the infinity pool is a photographer’s dream come true for them. Despite the fact that you’re in the middle of nowhere, there’s a complimentary shuttle to the nearest beach — and a magnificent spa is scheduled to open in 2021.
Pink Plantation House
5 out of 5 (2Reviews) Pink Plantation House / Expedia provided the image. For the next three months, I will be unavailable. This spacious rental property, which has been painted a charming shade of Pepto-Bismol pink, is located in the hills above Castries, the capital of St Lucia. Featuring dark woods and beach-house prints throughout its furnishings, which include two bedrooms as well as a spacious open-plan living space, this property is peaceful, cool, and welcoming.
Mango Beach Inn
Boutique Hotel, Independent Hotel, Boutique Hotel, Independent Hotel, Boutique Hotel The image is courtesy of Mango Beach Inn / Expedia. On the midst of a cluster of hotels in western Marigot Bay, these laid-back stone-built flats provide the impression of having your own waterfront beach home in St Lucia. With lush gardens of palms and hibiscus flowers surrounding them, they’re fronted by a peaceful wooden pool deck and palm-shaded stretch of beach deck. Owners Judith and John are more visible than most, offering recommendations for nearby restaurants and assisting with everything from car hire to excursions.
Inn, motel, hostel, guesthouse, etc. Thanks to Alize Inn and Expedia for your assistance. Designed in the manner of the houses you see all across the island – boxy structures painted in bright hues of coral, powder blue, or custard, with white-latticed verandas – Alize is a joyful and pleasant prospect. Despite the fact that the rooms are old-fashioned and traditional, with painted wooden headboards and palm-print drapes, the guesthouse atmosphere is glammed up by a large pool patio complete with loungers and pool toys for the kids.
Despite the fact that it is slightly inland, it is only a two-minute drive to the popular, sandy Rodney Bay beach.
Guesthouse, villa, and boutique hotel are all options. Thanks to La Dauphine / Expedia for the use of their images. La Dauphine, a historic white-clapboard inn on the grounds of a former cocoa plantation, is surrounded by lush tropical flora and features a lovely infinity pool with thickly cushioned loungers. Huge villa suites with four-poster beds, kitchenettes, and seaview balconies can be found on the second and third floors of the hotel, as well as a two-story honeymoon villa decorated in an exquisite, colonial style.
12am The Kid vs. the King is a battle royale.
Gold Rush – Season 12
Young Parker Schnabel comes to the Yukon to mine under the supervision of Tony Beets, known as “the King of the Klondike.” What begins as a mentoring relationship swiftly becomes into a gold-hunting competition. Episode 2 airs at 1 a.m.
Supertruckers – Season 3
Steve, Sharpie, and Andy tackle on the most difficult project Metcalfe has ever undertaken: transporting three large oil rig pieces. Furthermore, in a dockside situation, Simon and Paul bite off more than they can chew. Episode 11 airs at 2 a.m.
Gold Divers – Season 10
Myrtle Irene is back in action and on the prowl for gold after undergoing a makeover. Vernon provides Steve with another opportunity, and Kris is successful in his search for gold. 3am The Kid vs. the King is a battle royale.
Gold Rush – Season 12
Young Parker Schnabel comes to the Yukon to mine under the supervision of Tony Beets, known as “the King of the Klondike.” What begins as a mentoring relationship swiftly becomes into a gold-hunting competition. 4am4:50am Episode 9 is a comedy-drama about a young woman who falls in love with a man she doesn’t know.
Wheeler Dealers – Season 17
Mike and Elvis engage in a wrestling match with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo7, a legendary Japanese rally vehicle. It requires a complete engine repair as well as a fresh appearance in order to reign as the king of the street racers. 5:40am6am7am Women in the Driver’s Seat
Deadliest Catch – Season 10
As the Opilio season continues to rumble on, Sig places Mandy at the helm in the midst of boat-crushing seas. In this episode, Josh Harris battles a revolt, while Zack Larson suffers the wrath of Wild Bill. 8am
13 Top-Rated Resorts in St. Lucia
We may receive a commission if you click on one of our affiliate links ( ) Known as one of the Caribbean’s most scenically dramatic islands, St. Lucia is a dream vacation destination for couples, especially honeymooners (you can even stay in an overwater bungalow à la French Polynesia here). The island’s skyline is dominated by two towering volcanic peaks known as the Pitons, which were formed by two towering volcanic peaks known as the Pitons. The island has a higher concentration of adults-only resorts than many other sections of the Caribbean, and as a result, it is particularly well-known for its romantic atmosphere.
- Lucia to be an excellent choice.
- Lucia is an exciting location with a wide range of activities available from the island’s several hotels and resorts, which go beyond simply relaxing on the island’s white sand beaches.
- Additionally, mud baths and hot springs are available for visitors to enjoy.
- From five-star all-inclusive to laid-back, barefoot boutique luxury, there is something for everyone.
Make your travel arrangements with our list of the top resorts in St. Lucia. Please keep in mind that some establishments may be temporarily closed as a result of current worldwide health and safety concerns.
1. Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Sandals Grande St. Lucia is the source of this photograph. The adults-only, five-star establishment Sandals Grande St. Lucian is a resort that is mostly targeted towards couples. The resort, which is located on a peninsula with views of the Caribbean and Atlantic Oceans, is home to some of the few overwater bungalows outside of French Polynesia. Pigeon Island, a national monument with hiking paths through volcanic terrain, is also close by, making it a convenient location. Along with its luxurious glass-bottom bungalows, the St.
- One of the most appealing aspects of a Sandals vacation is the fact that the resort is genuinely all-inclusive.
- Lucia is home to some incredible dive locations), are also included in the price.
- The cuisine is innovative and full of flavor.
- Lucia is the location of this establishment.
2. Jade Mountain Resort
Jade Mountain Resort provided the image. The adults-only resort on the island of St Lucia is one of the most romantic and ultra-luxurious places to stay in the Caribbean. Jade Mountain is situated on a hill with spectacular views of the forest, the ocean, and the island’s iconic Pitons. The style is modernist and futuristic, and there are only 29 suites in the entire hotel. These are incredible, and because they only have three walls (although they do have a roof), they offer a unique indoor-outdoor feel.
- Please keep in mind that if having a swimming pool is vital to you, you will want to reserve one of the suites that has one, as there is no community pool available here.
- If not, the majority of the amenities may be found just down the slope at Jade Mountain’s sister resort, Anse Chastanet Resort, which features a restaurant, a huge spa, water sports, and a diving center, among other things.
- In addition, there is access to the beach.
- Lucia 100 Anse Chastanet Road, Soufriere, Saint Lucia Jade Mountain Resort is a place to stay.
3. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
Viceroy Resort Sugar Beach is the source of this image. In addition to being named after the gorgeous white-sand beach on which it is located, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, boasts a breathtaking setting, with the Pitons on each side of it. Sugar Beach features less than 80 rooms, all of which are extremely luxurious, with private plunge pools, butler service, and a minimalist style that does not detract from the natural beauty around them. There are larger houses and cottages available for families.
Guests may also choose from a variety of eating options, including a seaside dining spot that serves pizza and sushi, as well as a more formal French-Caribbean restaurant. Sugar Beach, Val des Pitons, Soufriere, St. Lucia is the destination. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is a place to stay.
4. Serenity at Coconut Bay
Viceroy Resort Sugar Beach is the source of this photograph. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is named for the gorgeous white-sand beach on which it is located, but it also boasts a spectacular setting, with the Pitons on each side of it. Each of Sugar Beach’s less than 80 rooms is opulently appointed, with private plunge pools and butler service, as well as a minimalist style that doesn’t detract from the natural beauty of the surrounding area. Villas and cottages with more space are available for bigger groups of people.
Guests may also choose from a variety of eating options, including a seaside dining spot that serves pizza and sushi, as well as a more traditional French-Caribbean establishment.
Lucia’s Sugar Beach is located in the Val des Pitons region of Soufriere.
5. East Winds
East Winds is situated on lush tropical grounds that are home to a plethora of tropical vegetation, including fragrant fruit trees, hibiscus flowers, and other brightly colored blooms, as well as a thriving bird population. It is a sophisticated, boutique-style all-inclusive resort that caters to a more mature clientele, many of whom are regular visitors. In addition, while youngsters nine years and older are invited to stay with their families, the resort is not a good choice for a family holiday.
These luxurious accommodations have a flower design in the décor as well as hand-painted sinks in the bathrooms.
Dinner is often a four-course event, but lunch is typically a buffet or barbecue buffet.
Kayaks, Hobie Cats, and paddleboards may be rented on the beach.Address: La Brellotte Bay, Gros Islet, St.
6. Tet Rouge Resort
Photograph courtesy of Tet Rouge Resort When visiting St. Lucia for its magnificent natural experiences away from the shore – such as trekking up the Gros Piton, enjoying the mud baths and sulfur springs, or ziplining through the rainforest – and don’t care about being beachside, Tet Rouge Resort is a great choice. Located at the foot of Mount Gros Piton, on a hill overlooking the valley, it is accessible only via a dirt road. It takes 20 minutes to walk to a popular beach in the area. Tropical fruits, cinnamon, and coffee plants may be found on the grounds of the resort.
There are just six rooms in all, and each one is individually furnished.
A variety of locally produced foods that are both nutritious and flavorful are served at the restaurant. La Pointe, St. Lucia is the location of this establishment. Tet Rouge Resort is a place to stay.
7. Sandals Regency La Toc
Sandals Regency La Toc, another couples-only resort in the Dominican Republic, is the sibling hotel of the Grande Lucian. Photo courtesy of Sandals Regency La Toc. This resort, located on the picturesque Half-Mile Beach, is the place to stay if you want to have a golfing experience while on your St. Lucia vacation. It is on a 220-acre estate with its own golf course and the green fees are covered for guests. The rooms and suites are contemporary and quite comfortable, and they are available at a variety of price points.
- The all-inclusive resort also has nine restaurants cooking up inventive food from across the world, including an exceptional French choice.
- More than meals and beverages are provided when you stay at Sandals.
- Other water activities are also complimentary, and there is live entertainment at night.
- Lucia Accommodation:Sandals Regency LaToc
8. Ladera Resort
Ladera Resort provided the image. Ladera Resort, perched on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea, is an adults-only hotel with a romantic atmosphere. It’s a fantastic option if you don’t need to be right on the beach but yet want to be close to it. The eco-friendly Ladera provides luxurious accommodations in the shape of 32 rooms that have been constructed with a missing wall, allowing you to fall asleep while listening to the sounds of the rainforest. Plunge pools and outdoor showers are also available in the suites.
Once outside your accommodation, you will discover an outstanding restaurant serving locally sourced cuisine and modernized renditions of traditional St.
There is also an infinity pool that is perfectly situated on the edge of the volcanic cliff that the resort is built on.
Lucia is the address.
9. Marigot Bay Resort and Marina
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is the source of this image. The Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is located on a picturesque hillside and caters to families with a range of kid-friendly services and activities. You may enroll your children in the Zando’s Kids Program, which offers age-specific activities for children aged 4 through 12. There is also a family-friendly activity program that covers anything from sailing lessons to rainforest treks. Guests will be accommodated in premium suites with one, two, or three bedrooms, complete with full kitchens and laundry service.
There is no direct access to the beach, but there is a ferry that runs to a nearby beach six days a week.
In addition, there are two swimming pools, one of which is specifically created for children. Marigot Bay Road, Marigot Bay, St. Lucia is the location. Accommodations are available at the Marigot Bay Resort and Marina.
10. The Landings ResortSpa
The Landings ResortSpa provided the image. In its early years, The Landings was a private residential yacht community; now, it is a luxurious boutique resort that caters to families and couples with villas that range in size from one to three bedrooms. Each villa is privately owned but maintained by the resort, so the design may differ from villa to villa. However, you can anticipate big accommodations with good furniture and comfortable mattresses. All of them have fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities.
In addition, there is a restaurant on the premises with panoramic views.
There is even a professional on site to provide instruction, and all of the equipment is provided for free.
Lucia is the location of Pigeon Island Causeway.
11. Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
Calabash Cove Resort and Spa is the source of this image. On a hill overlooking Bonaire Bay with direct access to the beautiful Mosaic Beach, Calabash Cove Property and Spa is a four-star boutique resort with a unique Caribbean feel. It includes just 26 rooms and suites divided into a few different types, some of which have direct access to the swimming pool. Everything is done up in a bright, contemporary style that includes tile floors and dark wood furnishings. Several villas include wraparound porches and private plunge pools, among other amenities.
Windsong, a restaurant with wonderful food and breathtaking views, is one of the many amenities available.
An infinity-edge pool and a spa with a variety of treatment choices are also available on the premises.
Located in Bonaire Estate in Marisule, on the island of Gros Islet, St.
12. Villa Beach Cottages
Villa Beach Cottages is the source of this image. Villa Beach Cottages is a mid-range hotel with a laid-back atmosphere that is also kid-friendly. Choc Bay Beach is a three-star resort with just 20 suites, all of which are equipped with complete kitchens, which is a significant bonus for families. There is a convenience shop on the premises, however there is no formal dining establishment. A dinner service, on the other hand, may be booked with sufficient notice. Additionally, a number of restaurants and stores are within walking distance of the property.
The beach in this area is equally breathtaking.
13. Cap MaisonSpa
Cap MaisonSpa provided the image. Cap Maison is the place to go if you want to have a really unique resort experience. This luxurious house is situated on a hillside right above a magnificent stretch of quiet white-sand beach that meets blue water, making it an excellent choice for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. Villa suites, junior suites, and rooms are available as options for accommodation. Every one of them has a modern-elegant design and provides additional customized treatment to cater to your every need.
There are several amenities available at this family-owned and run resort.
Guests may also take use of complimentary non-motorized water activities such as SUP boards and kayaks.
Additionally, a swimming pool, exercise center, and activities for children are offered on-site as additional amenities.
If you’re looking for a superb dining experience with panoramic views, head to the Cliff at Cap. Smugglers Cove Drive, Cap Estate, St. Lucia is the address. Cap Maison Resort & Spa is where you’ll be staying.