- 1 Saint Cloud
- 2 Zip Code 56303 Profile, Map and Demographics – Updated January 2022
- 3 Saint Cloud, MN – Geographic Facts & Maps
- 4 Saint Cloud Quick Facts
- 5 ZIP Code 56304 Map, Demographics, More for St Cloud, MN
- 6 Cities in ZIP code 56304
- 7 Stats and Demographics for the 56304 ZIP Code
- 8 Real Estate and Housing
- 8.1 Owner Occupied Home Values
- 8.2 Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
- 8.3 Average Household Income over Time
- 8.4 Household Investment Income
- 8.5 Household Retirement Income
- 8.6 Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
- 8.7 Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
- 8.8 Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
- 8.9 School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
- 9 Schools in ZIP Code 56304
- 10 Recent ZIP Searches
- 11 Saint Cloud, MN Demographic Information *
- 12 Saint Cloud, MN Other Information
- 13 65 Cities within 30 miles of Saint Cloud, MN
- 14 ZIP-Codes.com Products
- 15 St. Cloud State University
- 16 UNLEASH THE FUTURE
- 17 Our Husky Experience
- 18 Student Success Coaches
- 19 Huskies Advance
- 20 UNLEASH POSSIBILITIES
- 21 1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303
- 22 Property Details for 1005 County Road 4
- 23 Nearby Schools
- 24 Neighborhood
- 25 Nearby Home Values
- 26 Homes Around $215,000
- 27 Additional Information About 1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303
- 28 Saint Cloud, MN Zip Code Boundary Map
- 29 404 Page not found
Saint Cloud is a city in central Minnesota that serves as the county seat. Situated near the confluence of the Mississippi and Sauk rivers in a dairy-farming and grain-producing region, it is approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) northwest of the city of Minneapolis. It stretches eastward over the Mississippi River to include sections of Benton and Sherburne counties, as well as other communities. The town was founded in 1851 and named after the French city of Saint-Cloud. It was planned out in 1854 and officially opened in 1855.
It is the home of St.
Benedict, founded in 1913 in St.
- Granite quarries have been operating in St.
- It is situated in the state’s most productive agricultural region, which produces dairy products, poultry, oats, barley, rye, hay, corn, and soybeans, among other crops.
- Freezers, wood goods, buses, packing, storage tanks, concrete, paper, equipment, outdoor items, and picture albums are some of the things that are manufactured.
- The Stearns History Museum features exhibits about the history of the surrounding area.
- The town was founded in 1856; the city was founded in 1868.
- Cloud metro area has grown from 167,392 to 189,093.
- Cloud, there is a granite quarry.
- Kenneth Pletcher has changed and updated this article in the most recent version.
Zip Code 56303 Profile, Map and Demographics – Updated January 2022
It is located in the state of Minnesota, in the Minneapolis – Saint Paul metropolitan region, and has the zip code 56303. The majority of the population of the zip code 56303 lives in Stearns County. The official name for the ZIP code 56303 according to the United States Postal Service is SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota. Several cities in Minnesota, including St. Cloud, Sartell, Waite Park, and Sauk Rapids, have portions of zip code 56303 that are within or border their respective city borders. The zip code 56303 is located in the area code 320.
At 2.5 percent, it is lower than the current county unemployment rate of 3.5 percent, but it is higher than the current state unemployment rate of 2.5 percent and lower than the current national unemployment rate of 4.3 percent.
The predominant ethnicity of those who live in 56303 is White, and the majority ethnicity of those who attend 56303 public schools is White as well. Free and reduced-price lunches are provided to or are available to students in 56303 public schools, representing 57.6 percent of all pupils.
Saint Cloud, MN – Geographic Facts & Maps
Located in the state of Minnesota, in the Minneapolis – Saint Paul metro region, zip code 56303 is a residential neighborhood. Most of the residents of zip code 56303 reside in the county of Stearns. SOUTH SAINT CLOUD, MN (56303) is the official United States Postal Service designation for the ZIP code. Several cities in Minnesota, including St. Cloud, Sartell, Waite Park, and Sauk Rapids, are contained within or bordered by portions of zip code 56303. For the sake of this guide, we’ll use the area code of 320.
Currently, the unemployment rate in 56303 is 2.5 percent, which is lower than the current county unemployment rate of 3.5 percent, but higher than the current state unemployment rate of 2.5 percent and lower than the current national unemployment rate of 4.3 percent.
White people make up the majority of the population of 56303, and White people make up the majority of the students attending 56303 public schools.
Saint Cloud Quick Facts
|Country:||United States of America|
|Different from:||St. Cloud|
|Phone Area Codes:||320|
|Water as percent of area:||2.53%|
|Land as percent of area:||97.47%|
|Altitude:||1,030 feet / 314 meters|
|Capital city:||Saint Cloud is capital of Stearns County|
|Establishment:||January 01, 1856 (166 years ago)|
|Time Zone:||Central Time Zone|
|Local time:||18:35:21 (5th January 2022)|
|Population growth:||3.52% (2010-2020)|
Saint Cloud is situated at 45°33’39″N 94°9’45″W, or 45°33’39″N 94°9’45″W. (45.5608000, -94.1624900). In the last ten years, the population of Saint Cloud has grown by 3.52 percent.
The zip code for Saint Cloud is 56301. Stearns is the name of the county. Counties with fips: 27145 St. Cloud, Ozaagiiziibiing, STC, Saint Cloud, St. Cloud, City of Saint Cloud
ZIP Code 56304 Map, Demographics, More for St Cloud, MN
|Post Office City:||Saint Cloud, MN (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||320 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||45.5, -94.1 ZIP (~8 mile radius)|
Cities in ZIP code 56304
The cities listed below are those where the United States Post Office considers ZIP code 56304 as an acceptable city. It is possible that the desired city is not the same as the city in which the ZIP code is situated. The main post office in 56304 is commonly referred to as the city in which it is located. Always mention the preferred or acceptable cities in the body of your package or letter when shipping it. If you choose a city from the list of prohibited cities, you may experience delays.
Stats and Demographics for the 56304 ZIP Code
When compared to other ZIP codes in the United States, ZIP code 56304 is located in central Minnesota and occupies a little smaller geographical area than the national average. It also has a population density that is somewhat lower than the national average. The majority of the people who live in ZIP code 56304 are Caucasian. The number of young adults is exceptionally great, as is the number of persons in their late twenties to early thirties, who are also extremely numerous. There are also a disproportionately large number of single adults and a disproportionately small number of families in the population.
|Population Density||267||people per sq mi|
|Median Home Value||$155,300|
|Land Area||59.95||sq mi|
|Water Area||1.71||sq mi|
|Occupied Housing Units||6,359|
|Median Household Income||$36,565|
Estimated Population over Time
|Median Age:||30||Male Median Age:||30||Female Median Age:||32|
|Black Or African American||1,429||8.9%|
|American Indian Or Alaskan Native||185||1.2%|
|Native HawaiianOther Pacific Islander||3||0.0%|
|Two Or More Races||427||2.7%|
Head of Household by Age
|Husband Wife Family Households||2,278||36%|
|Singles With Roommate||1,109||17%|
|Average Household Size: 2|
|Households without Kids||4,832||76%|
|Households with Kids||1,527||24%|
Children by Age
Real Estate and Housing
The number of vacant homes in the ZIP code 56304 is a tiny fraction. In addition, according to the Census, there are one or more correctional institutions and nursing homes in the vicinity. Households are rented to the greatest extent possible. The majority of the homes in ZIP code 56304 were constructed in the 1970s. According to real estate statistics from 56304, the typical house value is $155,300, which is slightly less than the national average when compared to the rest of the nation. It is also low when compared to other ZIP codes in the area.
The most frequent kind of rental homes in 56304 are two-bedroom houses.
The average rent for a two-bedroom apartment is $500-$749 a month, including utilities. Price ranges for rental property in the ZIP code 56304 include apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes that are used as a primary residence. More information may be found at St. Cloud, MN rental pricing.
|In Occupied Housing Units||14,485||90%|
|Correctional Facility For Adults||1,000||6%|
|College Student Housing||0||0%|
|Owned Households With A Mortgage||2,035||30%|
|Owned Households FreeClear||921||13%|
|Renter Occupied Households||3,403||49%|
|For Sale Only||64||12%|
|For Season Recreational Or Occasional Use||29||6%|
|For Migrant Workers||0||0%|
|Vacant For Other Reasons||66||13%|
Owner Occupied Home Values
Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
When compared to the rest of the country, the typical household income in the state is $36,565 dollars. It is also compared to ZIP codes in the surrounding area. Even if money isn’t everything, inhabitants of ZIP code 56304 earn much less than their counterparts in other regions of town. Similarly to most other sections of the country, cars are the most popular mode of transportation to and from places of employment. In most sections of the nation, the vast majority of commuters arrive at their places of employment in less than half an hour.
When compared to the rest of the United States, employees who have to travel more than 45 minutes to their place of job are quite rare in this region.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||3,850||29%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||5,136||38%|
Average Household Income over Time
* Only taxable income is included in this calculation.
Household Investment Income
There is no reporting of non-taxable income.
Household Retirement Income
* Only taxable income is included in the calculation.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||3,850||29%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||5,136||38%|
Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
|Car, truck, or van||6,430||91.1%|
|Bicycle, Walked, or Other Means||233||3.3%|
|Worked at Home||241||3.4%|
Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
The ZIP code has one of the highest percentages of persons who went to college of any ZIP code in the country.
Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
|Less than High School Diploma||1,056||10%|
|High School Graduate||5,535||54%|
|Professional school degree||166||2%|
School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
|Enrolled in Public School||1,572||66.6%|
|Enrolled in Private School||346||14.7%|
|Not Enrolled in School||443||18.8%|
Schools in ZIP Code 56304
St. Cloud Public School District and Private are the school districts that serve ZIP code 56304. Having postal addresses in ZIP code 56304, there are a total of 5 distinct elementary schools and high schools with mailing addresses. Lincoln Elementary School336 5th Ave SESt. Cloud, MN 56304 Lincoln Elementary School Primary/Elementary School Grade Level St. Cloud Public School District is the school district in question. Talahi Community Elementary is located at 1321 University Drive Southeast in St.
Primary/Elementary School Grade Level St.
Recent ZIP Searches
|ZIP Code||Type||County||Population||Area Code(s)|
|ZIP Code 56301||Standard||Stearns||32,434||320|
|ZIP Code 56302||P.O. Box||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56303||Standard||Stearns||25,984||320|
|ZIP Code 56304||Standard||Sherburne||16,020||320|
|ZIP Code 56372||Unique||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56388||Unique||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56393||Unique||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56395||Unique||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56396||Unique||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56397||P.O. Box||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56398||P.O. Box||Stearns||320|
|ZIP Code 56399||Unique||Stearns||320|
- Check out a list of ZIP codes in Saint Cloud, MN
- Learn about the boundaries of the Saint Cloud, MN ZIP Code
- And download the Saint Cloud, MN ZIP Code Database.
|Timezone(s):||Central (GMT -06:00)|
|Counties:||SHERBURNE, MN STEARNS, MN|
|Population:||65,842 (More Details)|
|Total Area:||1,390 square miles(county)|
|Land Area:||1,343 square miles(county)|
|Water Area:||47 square miles(county)|
Saint Cloud, MN Demographic Information *
|Median age (years)||28.8|
|Median age (Male)||28.3|
|Median age (Female)||29.5|
|Family households (families)||13,348|
|Average household size||2.37|
|Average family size||2.95|
|Total housing units||27,338|
* The 2010 Census provided the demographic information.
Saint Cloud, MN Other Information
- Saint Cloud, Minnesota is a city in the state of Minnesota that is recognized for a number of things, including:
- FINGERHUT (PRE PAID)
- FINGERHUT BUS REPLY
- FINGERHUT SWEEPSTAKES
- FORADA, MN
- FULFILLMENT DISTRIBUTION CTR
- PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
- ROCKVILLE, MN
- SAINT AUGUSTA, MN
- SARTELL, MN
- FINGERHUT SWEEPSTAKE
65 Cities within 30 miles of Saint Cloud, MN
- Among the cities in Minnesota that have a population of 5,000 or more are Albany, MN
- Albertville, MN
- Annandale, MN
- Atwater, MN
- Avon, MN
- Becker, MN
- Big Lake, Minnesota
- Bowlus, Minnesota
- Buckman, Minnesota
- Buffalo, MN
- Burtrum, MN
- Clear Lake, MN
- Clearwater, MN
- Cokato, MN
- Cold Spring, MN
- Darwin, MN
- Database of ZIP Codes Get all of the United States’ ZIP Codes and their associated information in one convenient database
- ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database (ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database) With coverage for every address in the United States, you may receive the +4 information you want
- Postal Codes in Canada: A Database Get all of Canada’s postal codes, as well as their associated information, in one convenient database
- Database for the 2010 Census Get the 2010 Census data in an easy-to-use format for all summary levels by downloading the following files: National, state, county, city, and Congressional District are all examples of classifications. Database of Area Codes Get all of North America’s area codes and NXX info in one place.
St. Cloud State University
Approximately 95% of graduates find employment in their profession within one year of graduation. One of the most Military Friendly® colleges in the country, ranked in the top ten nationwide. Approximately 200 undergraduate programs and 60 graduate programs are available to accommodate the different interests of our students. The student-to-faculty ratio is 20:1, with academics teaching 95 percent of the classes.
UNLEASH THE FUTURE
Making a good and lasting difference in the lives of our kids is our goal. Students customize their learning experiences in the classroom and via hands-on activities such as research projects and internships, which help them construct a professional portfolio. Faculty and staff provide individually tailored student assistance and guidance that is reflective of the wide range of backgrounds represented among our students. At three campus sites (St. Cloud, Plymouth, and Alnwick Castle), we’re devoted to inspiring and empowering our students to think larger and achieve greater heights in their studies and personal development.
We at St. Cloud State University are on a quest to liberate ideas. so that inspiration, purpose, and promise might be unleashed This is our mission: to bring out the best in each and every one of you.
Our Husky Experience
Our shared commitment to your educational and personal development will ensure that every student is prepared for life, work, and citizenship in the twenty-first century. Find Out More About Our Husky Compact
Student Success Coaches
From the time you take your first steps on campus until you graduate, your personal Student Success Coach will be there to guide you through any difficulties you may have as a Husky. See who our Student Success Coaches are and how they may help you.
Join forces with a mentor to create a customized plan that combines your academic major with your hobbies through curricular, co-curricular, and real-world activities. Learn More About Huskies and Make a Plan for Your Future
If you’re seeking for job opportunities that are relevant to the market, we’ve got you covered. Unleash your potential by enrolling in one of our more than 200 programs, where our world-class professors will assist you in developing the knowledge, skills, and professional networks that will prepare you for a successful career after graduation. see all of the programs
1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303
It appears that cookies have been turned off in your browser. Please make sure that cookies are enabled when visiting our site in order to have the best experience. JALANA MOE of Keller Williams Premier Realty Lake Minnetonka is representing the seller in this transaction. Debbie Bertelson is the buyer’s representative. In the city of St Cloud, Edina Realty Inc. is located. Just completed a sale On September 30, 2021, the property will be sold. Overview of the Property – Are you seeking for a little extra room?
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom rambler is on a property that is just shy of half an acre and has over 2600 square feet of living space.
This house features a handy main floor laundry room, an eat-in or formal dining room, and an additional storage area off the garage for your convenience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Similar Homes For SaleNear Saint Cloud, MN
In comparison to nearby homes, 1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303 is a good investment.
Property Details for 1005 County Road 4
- (4) Bedrooms, each measuring 22 x 12
- Bedroom 2 measuring 13 x 12
- Bedroom 3 measuring 14 x 13
- Bedroom 4 measuring 12 x 11
- Bedroom 1 level is main
- Bedroom 2 level is main
- Bedroom 3 level is lower
- Bedroom 4 level is lower
- Bedroom 2 level is lower
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom 1 Description: Upper Level Full Bath, Upper Level 3/4 Bath, 3/4 Basement
- Bathroom 2 Description: Lower Level Full Bath, Lower Level 3/4 Bath, Lower Level 3/4 Basement
Kitchen and Dining
- Casual Dining Room with Eat-In Kitchen
- Dining Room Dimensions: 13 by 11
- Dining Room Level: First Floor
- Kitchen Dimensions: 14 by 11
- And Kitchen Level: First Floor. Dining Room Description
- Central air conditioning
- Forced air heating
- Central air conditioning and heating
- The family room is 34 by 11 feet, while the living room measures 17 by 13 feet. The family room is on the first floor.
- The living room is on the main floor
- The basement is fully finished (and livable).
- Lot Size in Acres: 0.45
- Lot Size in Dimensions: 70x225x80x280
- Lot Size in Acres: 0.45
Garage and Parking
- 0.45 acres
- Lot Dimensions: 70x225x80x280
- Lot Size Acres: 0.45 acres
- Yearly Tax Amount: 2014
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Stearns
- Annual Tax Amount Currently in use on an annual basis
- GPS navigation provided
- Taxation year 2021
- Single-family residence is the source property type.
- Ownership type: No in source neighborhood Triangle Add
- Parcel number: 82515410306 in subdivision Triangle Add
- Zoning: Residential-Single
- Source system name: C2C
- Source neighborhood Triangle Add
Building and Construction
- Total living space is 2686 square feet
- The house was built in 1969
- The finished area above grade is 1536 square feet
- The finished area below grade is 1150 square feet. A fiber board exterior is used on the building, as is a lean-to structure. The foundation area is 1536 square feet, the levels are one story, and the property is 52 years old.
- Roof: over 8 years old
- Levels or stories: 1 story
- Total number of stories in the building: 1
- Structure type: property type: SF
- House style: (SF) single family
- Roof age: over 8 years Sqft of total above-grade square footage: 1536.00
- Total square footage of main floor: 1536.00
- Total square footage of square footage: 2686
- Total square footage of below-grade square footage: 1150.00
- The size of the house is square feet
- The size of the lot is 19817 square feet. Single-family home
- Last updated on 12/29/2021
- Kind of property
Pitney Bowes and GreatSchools contributed data on school enrollment from the National Center for Education Statistics. This information is provided solely for reference purposes. School quality metrics such as test results, college preparation, and equality statistics are taken into consideration when determining the GreatSchools Rating for each school. If you have any questions about your enrollment eligibility, you should contact the school or district directly.
About HistoryTaxes Data
The price and tax history information provided is derived from public records and/or multiple listing service (MLS) feeds from the relevant local jurisdiction.
In order to acquire the most up-to-date information available, you should speak with your REALTOR® directly.
Nearby Home Values
- This Home: 1005 County Road 4Last Sold for $215,000432,68619,602
- 5805 Rolling Ridge Rd,Saint Cloud,MN56303$204,700N/AN/A018,999
- 1011 County Road 4,Saint Cloud,MN56303$204,700N/AN/A018,999
- 5805 Roll $230,200N/AN/A018,246
- 1010 Sunset Ridge Rd, Saint Cloud,MN56303
- 1005 Somerset Blvd, Saint Cloud,MN56303
- 943 Sunset Ridge Rd, Saint Cloud,MN56303
- 943 Sunset Ridge Rd, Saint Cloud,MN56303 Brenda Lee Dr., Saint Cloud, MN 56303, United States 1013 Somerset Blvd,Saint Cloud,MN56303$376,900N/AN/A022,241
- 5838 Rolling Ridge Rd,Saint Cloud,MN56303$224,400N/AN/A011,902
- 5810 Rolling Ridge Rd,Saint Cloud,MN56303$225,800N/AN/A012,599
- 5810 Rolling Ridge Rd,Saint Cloud,MN56303$224,600N/AN/A011,
By proceeding, you agree to receive calls and texts at the number you provided, including marketing calls and texts using an autodialer and prerecorded or artificial voice, as well as email, from realtor.com and others regarding your inquiry and other home-related matters. This consent is not a condition of making a purchase, and you may withdraw your consent at any time. More. Mortgage Research Center, LLC is the company that provides this service (NMLS1907). CONSENT. My consent to have my information shared with and contacted by up to four loan professionals from this network of advertisers regarding my inquiry and about related services and offers from them, including via an automatic telephone dialing system and an artificial or prerecorded voice, at the phone number I have provided, and including by text, email, and other means, is given by clicking on the “Continue” button.
There is no requirement to get this consent before making any purchase of any sort from anybody, and it is valid even if I am on a corporation’s, state’s, or national Do Not Call list.
I understand that my information will be received by Mortgage Research Center, LLC (“MRC”) and will be sent as needed to the lending specialists listed above (up to four).
- Among those representing the seller are Jalana Moe of Keller Williams Premier Realty Lake Minnetonka.
- Buyer represented by: Debbie Bertelson of Edina Realty, Inc. – St Cloud
- Seller represented by:
Homes Around $215,000
Homes in the vicinity of 1005 County Road 4 are listed for an average asking price of $199,900 and have a median price per square foot of $115. The estimated monthly payment is based on a 20 percent down payment and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage. It is subject to qualification for and approval of a mortgage. Actual monthly payments vary depending on a variety of circumstances, including the size of the down payment, the kind of mortgage, credit availability, interest rate fluctuations, and other considerations.
For further information, speak with your REALTOR® directly.
Additional Information About 1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303
It is simple to begin your search for the recently sold home at 1005 County Road 4, Saint Cloud, MN 56303 on realtor.com®. You may narrow down your search by house characteristics, which is important if you are looking for home values for homes that have a certain feature or if you are thinking about renovating or adding on to your home. Because your study is unique, we have made it simple to create a search that is tailored to your needs. Are you curious about the potential worth of your home?
- There, the property description, features, and photographs, sales and tax history, as well as community and market statistics, are all grouped in a logical manner in charts and interactive maps to make it easy to find information.
- On this page, you will find information on real estate that has been gathered from public records and several other sources.
- Properties categorized as Recently Sold are designated as such because we have received information indicating that the property has changed ownership within the previous six months or less.
- By proceeding, you agree to receive calls and texts at the number you provided, including marketing calls and texts using an autodialer and prerecorded or artificial voice, as well as email, from realtor.com and others regarding your inquiry and other home-related matters.
- There is no requirement to get this consent before making any purchase of any sort from anybody, and it is valid even if I am on a corporation’s, state’s, or national Do Not Call list.
- I understand that my information will be received by Mortgage Research Center, LLC (“MRC”) and will be sent as needed to the lending specialists listed above (up to four).
Thank you very much! Your message has been sent to real estate professionals in your area. Details will be sent to you through email. Thanks! Your message has been successfully sent. A moving specialist will call you as soon as possible.
Saint Cloud, MN Zip Code Boundary Map
The zip code and census information for Stearns County may be found by clicking on the map polygons. Zip code and Census Data regarding communities, real estate, race, age, and house ownership may be found here. Stearns County zip codes include both zip codes and census statistics for the city of Saint Cloud as well as all other cities and municipalities within the county. Albany, Minnesota 56307 Zip Code Avon, Stearns County, Illinois 56310 Zip Code The zip code for Belgrade, Stearns County, is 56312.
- Eden Valley is located in Stearns County and has the ZIP code 55329.
- Fairhaven is located in Stearns County and has the ZIP code 55382.
- Greenwald is located in Stearns County and has the zip code 56335.
- The zip code for Holdingford, Stearns County is 56310.
- Kimball 55353 is located in Stearns County.
- Meire Grove is located in Stearns County and has a zip code of 56352.
- Melrose, Stearns County, Minnesota 56378 Zip Code The zip code for New Munich, Stearns County, is 56352.
Paynesville is located in Stearns County and has the ZIP code 56362 Richmond 56368 is located in Stearns County.
The zip code for Roscoe in Stearns County is 56362.
Sartell is located in Stearns County and has the zip code 56303.
Stearns County has a zip code of 56378, which is Sauk Centre.
Spring Hill, Stearns County, Minnesota 56352 Zip Code Stearns County has a zip code of 56307 which is St.
Augusta, Minnesota Zip Code for Stearns County, St.
County: Stearns, City: St.
Cloud 56374 Zip Code Stearns County St.
Cloud 56374 Zip Code Stearns County has a zip code of 56387, which is St.
Stearns County is located in St.
Stearns County has a zip code of 56374, which is St.
Martin 56362 Zip Code 56331 is the zip code for St.
56352 is the zip code for St.
Stephen 56374 Zip Code: Stearns, St.
404 Page not found
In order to receive random addresses in a certain location, you may use the drop-down search box to choose the state and city in which you want to receive them.
The following is a list of the states of the United States. Select a state from the drop-down menu to see detailed ZIP code information.