- 1 St Charles County, MO – Official Website
- 2 St. Charles, MO Maps
- 3 Saint Charles
- 4 U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: St. Charles County, Missouri
- 5 The Streets of St. Charles
- 6 RetailServices
St Charles County, MO – Official Website
- COVID immunization clinics are held at several locations around St. Charles County. First, second, and booster doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Janssen vaccines, as well as the Pediatric Pfizer vaccination for children aged 5 to 11 years, are all available. information additionnel
Your Transportation Dollars in Motion
- The funds raised by the County’s 12-cent Transportation Sales Tax are used to maintain and expand our infrastructure, as well as to keep St. Charles County moving. information additionnel
Tornado, Severe Storms Cause $3.4 Million in Damages
- According to damage assessments done by County inspectors on Friday, December 10, the tornado and severe storms that ripped across sections of St. Charles County are estimated to have caused more than $3.4 million in damages. information additionnel
Family Arena Offers Fundraising Opportunities for Non-Profits
- Non-profit groups wanting to generate funds in a safe and engaging atmosphere are welcome to learn more about the Family Arena’s concessions income program, which can be found on their website. During each three-hour event, groups may earn up to $1,000 in cash. Read on to find out more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- St. Charles County Public Health provides the COVID-19 vaccination at its Immunization Clinic and at community events around the county, and it also keeps track of vaccine distribution data for the county. information additionnel
View All News/CivicAlerts.aspx for further information.
St. Charles, MO Maps
Missouri, which is conveniently located in the center of the Midwest, is a fun place to visit that offers a variety of fascinating things to do and see. A short 10 minute drive from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport lies the town of St. Charles, Missouri, which is conveniently positioned along I-70. The maps below provide a closer look at how simple it is to enjoy a vacation in St. Charles, Missouri. Alternatively, you may consult our thorough map of downtown St. Charles. To learn more about all of the things to do and see in the area, request a copy of the Visitor Magazine.
Charles to the region:
|Kansas City, MO||256|
|Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN||630|
|New Orleans, LA||698|
|New York, NY||976|
|Oklahoma City, OK||500|
|Salt Lake City,UT||1,362|
|San Francisoc, CA||2,118|
City and county seat of Saint Charles county in eastern Missouri, United States, atop cliffs overlooking the Missouri River; it is connected to St. Louis, 22 miles (35 kilometers) southeast by a bridge. It was established as Les Petites Côtes (“The Little Hills”) in 1769 by Louis Blanchette, who established it as one of the early communities on the Missouri River. The location, which had been surrendered to Spain in 1770, was officially designated as the village of San Carlos Borromeo in 1791, following the construction of a church of that name on the site.
- Charles upon their return in 1806 and is now known as St.
- The First Missouri State Capitol, which served as the state’s first capital from 1821 to 1826, is still standing.
- Charles is largely a trading and shipping hub for agriculture products (particularly wheat, corn, and oats), but it also has some manufacturing (missiles and metal products) and tourism industries.
- Joseph (1818; likewise the first free school).
- The town was founded in 1809; the city was founded in 1849.
- Lorraine Murray has made the most current revisions and additions to this page.
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: St. Charles County, Missouri
Notes on the Value As a result of possible discrepancies in technique between different data sources, estimates are not comparable to those obtained at other geographic levels. As a result, some of the estimates reported here are based on sample data, and as a result, there may be sampling errors that make certain apparent differences across geographies statistically indistinguishable from one another. You may find out more about sampling error by clicking on the Quick Info icon to the left of each row in TABLE view.
The vintage year (for example, V2021) refers to the year in which the series came to an end (2020 thru 2021). Estimates from different vintage years are not comparable to one another. Notes on the Ground
- As a result, Hispanics can be of any race and are included in all applicable race categories. As a result, Hispanics can be of any race and are included in all applicable race categories. As a result, Hispanics can be of any race and are included in all applicable race categories.
Value Flags are a type of flag that indicates a value.
- It is either impossible to compute an estimate because there are no or too few sample observations available, or it is impossible to compute a ratio of medians because one or both of the median estimates lie inside the lower or upper interval of an open ended distribution. F less than 25 companies
- D Suppressed in order to prevent the release of secret information
- It is not possible to provide data for this geographic area due to a lack of sufficient sample instances
- FN In lieu of data, a footnote has been added to this item. X This is not relevant
- It has been suppressed because it does not fulfill publication criteria. NA Unfortunately, this service is not available. Z A value that is more than zero but less than half the unit of measure displayed is considered positive.
Among the resources used to compile QuickFacts data are: population estimates from the American Community Survey; census of population and housing data from the Census of Population and Housing; current population data from the Current Population Survey; small area health insurance estimates; small area income and poverty estimates; state and county housing unit estimates; county business patterns; nonemployer statistics; economic census; survey of business owners; and building permits.
The Streets of St. Charles
Take a look at the directory
636-757-1150The Streets of St. Charles1520 S 5th St Ste 210Saint Charles, MO63303(636) 757-1150The Streets of St. Charles
- Information about contacting us, leasing, privacy policies, terms of service and accessibility are all provided.