- 1 Living in St. Albans
- 2 St. Albans Rankings
- 3 CrimeSafety
- 4 Residents
- 5 St. Albans Reviews
- 6 Zip Code 11412 Profile, Map and Demographics – Updated January 2022
- 7 All Zip Codes in Saint Albans NY
- 8 Saint Albans, NY Demographic Information *
- 9 Saint Albans, NY Other Information
- 10 380 Cities within 30 miles of Saint Albans, NY
- 11 ZIP-Codes.com Products
- 12 Saint Albans (Queens County, NY)
- 13 Queens County.
- 14 Miscellaneous Information for Saint Albans.
- 15 Other Roadside Stops.
- 16 Off-the-Road Links.
- 17 Footnotes.
- 18 Saint Albans, NY – Geographic Facts & Maps
- 19 About
- 20 Saint Albans Quick Facts
- 21 St Albans, New York ZIP Code – United States
- 22 Postal Zone of St Albans, NY – USA
- 23 St. Albans
- 24 Addisleigh Park in St. Albans, Queens Park Was a Music Enclave in ’40s
- 25 St. Albans Boundaries and Main Streets
- 26 Addisleigh Park
- 27 Restaurants
- 28 Shopping
- 29 Culture and Green Spaces
- 30 Crime and Safety
- 31 Churches
- 32 ZIP Code 11412 Map, Demographics, More for Queens, NY
- 33 Cities in ZIP code 11412
- 34 Stats and Demographics for the 11412 ZIP Code
- 35 Real Estate and Housing
- 35.1 Owner Occupied Home Values
- 35.2 Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
- 35.3 Average Household Income over Time
- 35.4 Household Investment Income
- 35.5 Household Retirement Income
- 35.6 Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
- 35.7 Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
- 35.8 Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
- 35.9 School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
- 36 Schools in ZIP Code 11412
- 37 Recent ZIP Searches
Living in St. Albans
- Outdoor ActivitiesgradeA
- Cost of LivinggradeC minus
- Cost of LivinggradeB
St. Albans is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, with a population of 48,855 inhabitants. St. Albans is located in the county of Queens. Living in St. Albans provides residents with an urban suburban mix feel, and the majority of residents are homeowners. There are several parks in the city of St. Albans. St. Albans is home to a large number of families and young professionals, and the majority of residents are liberal. The public schools in St. Albans perform above average in comparison to the rest of the country.
Sponsored Mortgages in St. Albans are available to qualified applicants. Rates can be obtained.
- Find a loan that is suitable for your needs. Compare the best mortgage and refinancing options available today. Financial assistance in a short period of time, unparalleled service, and no hidden expenses
Niche may get compensation from third-party lenders and other advertisers who post advertisements on the page. Niche is not a lender, and the items advertised by these advertisers are not endorsed by Niche. The fees that Niche gets for advertisements have no bearing on the conditions that you may be provided by the lender of your choice. Many new financing alternatives are open to you as a result.
St. Albans Rankings
A combination of essential facts from the United States Census Bureau and expert opinions is used to rank hundreds of communities on Niche.
CrimeSafetyGradeCIs determined by the rates of violent and property crime.
- The following statistics are provided: assault841.1national282.7
- RapeNo data available Robbery138.1national135.5
- In the United States, burglaries account for 129.9 national500.1, thefts account for 620.5 national2,042.8, and motor vehicle thefts account for 33 national284.
DiversitygradeB+ Based on the ethnic and economic variety of the population. Families with children account for 26% of the population.
- A master’s degree or above is required. 9 percent of the population at large 12% of the population
- Bachelor’s degree16 percent of the national population a percentage of 20%
- Some people have a college or associate’s degree. 30 percent of the population is from outside the country. 29 percent of the population
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification 33 percent of the population at large 27 percent of the population
- Higher education equivalent to a high school diploma or less 13 percent of the national population 12% of the population
Places like St. Albans are examples of this.
- The Upper West Side of New York City, New York
- Rated 3.8 out of 5124 reviews
- 4 out of 58 reviews for this neighborhood in New York City, NY.
- 4 stars out of 58 for this neighborhood in New York City, NY.
St. Albans Reviews
Rating: 3.68 out of 568 based on 568 reviews Selecting a category from the list below will take you to a different page. All of the categories In addition to having beautiful surroundings, St Albans is a relatively calm neighborhood. There is a park called Roy Wilkins not far from where I live, and it is a nice place to walk about. The park itself was given its name in honor of a well-known civil rights leader. It is without a doubt a home for me everytime I visit that park, whether it is to ride my bike or meet up with friends.
- My neighbors are also pleasant, and there are several career options available online or through school-sponsored events and programs.
- Begin your evaluation of St.
- Many more companies are located in the vicinity, and the region is continuing to expand and develop.
- It is mostly composed of African Americans, with just a small number of Latinos, Asians, or other races.
- Because of the demographics of its residents, growing up in St.
- Islands’ culture, notably via music, permeates all of society.
One area in which I would want to see progress is in the public schools and libraries in this community. The pupils as well as the wider community would benefit greatly from improved resources and facilities.
Zip Code 11412 Profile, Map and Demographics – Updated January 2022
The zip code 11412 is situated in the state of New York, in the metropolitan region of Metro New York City. The zip code 11412 is largely associated with the county of Queens. The official name for the ZIP code 11412 is SAINT ALBANS, New York, according to the United States Postal Service. Parts of zip code 11412 are included inside or border the city borders of New York, New York, and are designated as such. The zip code 11412 is located inside the area codes 718, 917, and 347 of the United States.
There are 8.4 percent of people out of work in the 11412 zip code, which is more than the current county unemployment rate of 5.0 percent, as well as higher than the current state unemployment rate of 6.0 percent and higher than the current national unemployment rate of 4.3 percent.
Afro-Americans make up the majority of the population in 11412, while Black students make up the majority of the student body at 11412 public schools.
All Zip Codes in Saint Albans NY
|ZIP Code||Type||County||Population||Area Code(s)|
|ZIP Code 11412||Standard||Queens||34,882||347/929/917/718|
|ZIP Code 11413||Standard||Queens||38,912||718|
Saint Albans, NY Demographic Information *
In the city of SAINT ALBANS, New York, there are no Census data available. Instead, we have gathered information for the ZIP Code 11412 in this case.
|Median age (years)||38|
|Median age (Male)||34.8|
|Median age (Female)||40.2|
|Family households (families)||8,151|
|Average household size||3.25|
|Average family size||3.67|
|Total housing units||11,526|
* The 2010 Census provided the demographic information.
Saint Albans, NY Other Information
- Saint Albans, New York is a city in the county of QUEENS in the state of New York.
380 Cities within 30 miles of Saint Albans, NY
- Albertson, NY
- Allendale, NJ
- Allenhurst, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Amityville, NY
- Ardsley, NY
- Ardsley On Hudson, NY
- Armonk, NY
- Arverne, NY
- Asbury Park, NJ
- Astoria, NY
- Atlantic Beach, NY
- Atlantic Highlands, NJ
- Avenel, NJ
- Babylon, NY
- Baldwin, NY
- Bay Shore, NY
- Bayonne, NJ
- Bayside, NY
- Bayville, NY
- Belford, NJ
- Bellerose, NY
- Bellerose Village, NY
- Belleville, NJ
- Bellmore, NY
- Bergenfield, NJ
- Bethpage, NY
- Blauvelt, NY
- Bloomfield, NJ
- Bloomingdale, NJ
- Bogota, NJ
- Breezy Point, NY
- Brentwood, NY
- Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Brightwaters, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Bronxville, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Caldwell, NJ
- Cambria Heights, NY
- Carle Place, NY
- Carlstadt, NJ
- Carteret, NJ
- Cedar Grove, NJ
- Cedarhurst, NY
- Centerport, NY
- Central Islip, NY
- Clark, NJ
- Cliffside Park, NJ
- Cliffwood, NJ
- Clifton, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Cold Spring Harbor, NY
- College Point, NY
- Colonia, NJ
- Colts Neck, NJ
- Commack, NY
- Congers, NY
- Copiague, NY
- Corona, NY
- Cos Cob, CT
- Cranford, NJ
- Cresskill, NJ
- Darien, CT
- Deal, NJ
- Deer Park, NY
- Demarest, NJ
- Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Dumont, NJ
- East Elmhurst, NY
- East Islip, NY
- East Meadow, NY
- East Northport, NY
- East Norwich, NY
- East Orange, NJ
- East Rockaway, NY
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Eastchester, NY
- Eatontown, NJ
- Edgewater, NJ
- Edison, NJ
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Elizabethport, NJ
- Elmhurst, NY
- Elmont, NY
- Elmsford, NY
- Elmwood Park, NJ
- Emerson, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Englishtown, NJ
- Essex Fells, NJ
- Fair Haven, NJ
- Fair Lawn, NJ
- Fairfield, NJ
- Fairview, NJ
- Far Rockaway, NY
- Farmingdale, NY
- Floral Park, NY
- Flushing, NY
- Fords, NJ
- Forest Hills, NY
- Fort Lee, NJ
- Fort Monmouth, NJ
- Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Franklin Square, NY
- Freeport, NY
- Fresh Meadows, NY
- Garden City, NY
- Garfield, NJ
- Garwood, NJ
- Glen Cove, NY
- Glen Head, NY
- Glen Oaks, NY
- Glen Ridge, NJ
- Glen Rock, NJ
- Glenwood Landing, NY
- Grandview On Hudson, NY
- Great Neck, NY
- Greenlawn, NY
- Greens Farms, CT
- Greenvale, NY
- Greenwich, CT
- Hackensack, NJ
- Haledon, NJ
- Harrington Park, NJ
- Harrison, NJ
- Harrison, NY
- Hartsdale, NY
- Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
- Haskell, NJ
- Hastings On Hudson, NY
- Hauppauge, NY
- Haworth, NJ
- Hawthorne, NJ
- Hawthorne, NY
- Hazlet, NJ
- Hempstead, NY
- Hewlett, NY
- Hicksville, NY
- Highlands, NJ
- Hillburn, NY
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Hillside, NJ
- Ho Ho Kus, NJ
- Hoboken, NJ
- Hollis, NY
- Holmdel, NJ
- Howard Beach, NY
- Huntington, NY
- Huntington Station, NY
- Inwood, NY
- Irvington, NJ
- Irvington, NY
- Iselin, NJ
- Island Park, NY
- Islandia, NY
- Islip, NY
- Islip Terrace, NY
- Jackson Heights, NY
- Jamaica, NY
- Jericho, NY
- Jersey City, NJ
- Keansburg, NJ
- Kearny, NJ
- Keasbey, NJ
- Kenilworth, NJ
- Kew Gardens, NY
- Keyport, NJ
- Kings Park, NY
- Larchmont, NY
- Lawrence, NY
- Leonardo, NJ
- Leonia, NJ
- Levittown, NY
- Lincoln Park, NJ
- Lincroft, NJ
- Linden, NJ
- Lindenhurst, NY
- Little Falls, NJ
- Little Ferry, NJ
- Little Neck, NY
- Little Silver, NJ
- Livingston, NJ
- Locust Valley, NY
- Lodi, NJ
- Long Beach, NY
- Long Branch, NJ
- Long Island City, NY
- Lynbrook, NY
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- Mahwah, NJ
- Malverne, NY
- Mamaroneck, NY
- Manhasset, NY
- Maplewood, NJ
- Marlboro, NJ
- Maryknoll, NY
- Maspeth, NY
- Massapequa, NY
- Massapequa Park, NY
- Matawan, NJ
- Maywood, NJ
- Melville, NY
- Merrick, NY
- Metuchen, NJ
- Middle Village, NY
- Middletown, NJ
- Midland Park, NJ
- Mill Neck, NY
- Millburn, NJ
- Mineola, NY
- Monmouth Beach, NJ
- Monsey, NY
- Montclair, NJ
- Montvale, NJ
- Moonachie, NJ
- Morganville, NJ
- Mount Vernon, NY
- Mountainside, NJ
- Nanuet, NY
- Navesink, NJ
- New City, NY
- New Hyde Park, NY
- New Milford, NJ
- New Rochelle, NY
- New York, NY
- Newark, NJ
- North Arlington, NJ
- North Babylon, NY
- North Bergen, NJ
- Northport, NY
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwalk, CT
- Norwood, NJ
- Nutley, NJ
- Nyack, NY
- Oakhurst, NJ
- Oakland, NJ
- Oakland Gardens, NY
- Oceanport, NJ
- Oceanside, NY
- Old Bethpage, NY
- Old Bridge, NJ
- Old Greenwich, CT
- Old Westbury, NY
- Oradell, NJ
- Orange, NJ
- Orangeburg, NY
- Oyster Bay, NY
- Ozone Park, NY
- Palisades, NY
- Palisades Park, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Park Ridge, NJ
- Parlin, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paterson, NJ
- Pearl River, NY
- Pelham, NY
- Pequannock, NJ
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Piermont, NY
- Pine Brook, NJ
- Plainview, NY
- Pleasantville, NY
- Point Lookout, NY
- Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Pompton Plains, NJ
- Port Chester, NY
- Port Monmouth, NJ
- Port Reading, NJ
- Port Washington, NY
- Purchase, NY
- Queens Village, NY
- Rahway, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Red Bank, NJ
- Rego Park, NY
- Richmond Hill, NY
- Ridgefield, NJ
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Ridgewood, NJ
- Ridgewood, NY
- Ringwood, NJ
- River Edge, NJ
- Riverdale, NJ
- Riverside, CT
- Rochelle Park, NJ
- Rockaway Park, NY
- Rockville Centre, NY
- Roosevelt, NY
- Rosedale, NY
- Roseland, NJ
- Roselle, NJ
- Roselle Park, NJ
- Roslyn, NY
- Roslyn Heights, NY
- Rumson, NJ
- Rutherford, NJ
- Rye, NY
- Saddle Brook, NJ
- Saddle River, NJ
- Saint James, NY
- Sayreville, NJ
- Scarsdale, NY
- Sea Cliff, NY
- Seaford, NY
- Secaucus, NJ
- Sewaren, NJ
- Short Hills, NJ
- Shrewsbury, NJ
- Sloatsburg, NY
- Smithtown, NY
- South Amboy, NJ
- South Floral Park, NY
- South Hackensack, NJ
- South Orange, NJ
- South Ozone Park, NY
- South Richmond Hill, NY
- Southport, CT
- Sparkill, NY
- Spring Valley, NY
- Springfield, NJ
- Springfield Gardens, NY
- Stamford, CT
- Staten Island, NY
- Suffern, NY
- Summit, NJ
- Sunnyside, NY
- Syosset, NY
- Tallman, NY
- Tappan, NY
- Tarrytown, NY
- Teaneck, NJ
- Tenafly, NJ
- Tennent, NJ
- Teterboro, NJ
- Thornwood, NY
- Totowa, NJ
- Towaco, NJ
- Township Of Washington, NJ
- Tuckahoe, NY
- Union, NJ
- Union City, NJ
- Uniondale, NY
- Valhalla, NY
- Valley Cottage, NY
- Valley Stream, NY
- Vauxhall, NJ
- Verona, NJ
- Waldwick, NJ
- Wallington, NJ
- Wanaque, NJ
- Wantagh, NY
- Wayne, NJ
- Weehawken, NJ
- West Babylon, NY
- West Harrison, NY
- West Hempstead, NY
- West Islip, NY
- West Long Branch, NJ
- West New York, NJ
- West Nyack, NY
- West Orange, NJ
- Westbury, NY
- Westfield, NJ
- Westport, CT
- Westwood, NJ
- Whippany, NJ
- White Plains, NY
- Whitestone, NY
- Wickatunk, NJ
- Williston Park, NY
- Wood Ridge, NJ
- Woodbridge, NJ
- Woodbury, NY
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Woodhaven, NY
- Woodmere, NY
- Woodside, NY
- Wyandanch, NY
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Yonkers, NY
- Database of ZIP Codes Get all of the United States’ ZIP Codes and their associated information in one convenient database
- ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database (ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database) With coverage for every address in the United States, you may receive the +4 information you want
- Postal Codes in Canada: A Database Get all of Canada’s postal codes, as well as their associated information, in one convenient database
- Database for the 2010 Census Get the 2010 Census data in an easy-to-use format for all summary levels by downloading the following files: National, state, county, city, and Congressional District are all examples of classifications. Database of Area Codes Get all of North America’s area codes and NXX info in one place.
Saint Albans (Queens County, NY)
To our knowledge, Saint Albans has not been included in previous Census counts, hence we do not have any statistics on the population of the town. We do not have census data for Saint Albans at this time; however, you may be interested in the following surrounding communities where we do have census data:
- To learn more about Bellerose, see our Gazetteer entry. Bellerose is located around 2 miles1 northeast of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) has given the GPS coordinates for Bellerose. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps and zoom in on Bellerose to see more. To see the Bellerose3 tourism page on TripAdvisor, click here.
- To learn more about Floral Park, see our Gazetteer entry. A 3 mile1 drive northeast of Saint Albans will take you to Floral Park. Access Google Maps, which is centered around Floral Park. To see the Floral Park3 tourism page on TripAdvisor, click here.
- To learn more about South Floral Park, see our Gazetteer entry. South Floral Park is located 3 miles1 to the east of Saint Albans, in the town of South Floral. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) has given the GPS coordinates for South Floral Park. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Access Google Maps centered on South Floral Park by using the button below.
- To learn more about Valley Stream, see our Gazetteer article. Valley Stream is located around 3 miles1 to the southeast of Saint Albans. To get to Valley Stream on Google Maps, click here. Valley Stream3’s tourism page on TripAdvisor may be seen here.
- To learn more about Malverne, see our Gazetteer entry. Malvernelies is a village located 4 miles1 east of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the GPS coordinates for Malverne were given by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps and zoom in on Malverne to see more. Go to the Malverne3 Tourism page on TripAdvisor to learn more.
- To learn more about New Hyde Park, see our Gazetteer entry. New Hyde Park is located around 4 miles1 northeast of Saint Albans. Go to Google Maps and zoom in on New Hyde Park to see more.
- To learn more about Stewart Manor, see our Gazetteer site. Stewart Manor is located around 4 miles1 east of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) provides the GPS coordinates for Stewart Manor. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. To go to Stewart Manor, go to Google Maps and zoom in. Stewart Manor3’s tourism page on TripAdvisor may be seen here.
- To learn more about Cedarhurst, see our Gazetteer site. Cedarhurst is located around 5 miles1 south of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) has given the GPS coordinates for Cedarhurst. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps, which is centered on Cedarhurst
- To see the Cedarhurst3 tourism page on TripAdvisor, click here.
- To learn more about Hewlett Bay Park, see our Gazetteer site. Hewlett Bay Park is located around 5 miles1 southeast of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) provides the GPS coordinates for Hewlett Bay Park. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Access Google Maps focused on Hewlett Bay Park by pressing the button below. Go to the Hewlett Bay Park3 Tourism page on TripAdvisor to learn more.
- To learn more about Lake Success, see our Gazetteer site. Lake Success is located around 5 miles1 northeast of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) provides the GPS coordinates for Lake Success. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Access Google Maps, which is centered on Lake Success. Go to the Lake Success3 Tourism page on TripAdvisor to learn more.
- To learn more about Lynbrook, see our Gazetteer entry. 5 miles1 to the southeast of Saint Albans is the village of Lynbrook. Jump to Google Maps, which is focused on Lynbrook
- Click here to see the Lynbrook3 tourism page on TripAdvisor.
- To learn more about Russell Gardens, see our Gazetteer entry. Russell Gardens is located around 5 miles1 north of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) provides the GPS coordinates for Russell Gardens. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps and zoom in on Russell Gardens to see more.
- To learn more about East Rockaway, see our Gazetteer site. East Rockaway is located approximately 6 miles1 southeast of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) gave the GPS coordinates for East Rockaway. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps, which is centered on East Rockaway. To see the East Rockaway3 tourism page on TripAdvisor, click here.
- To learn more about Garden City, see our Gazetteer entry. Garden City is located around 6 miles1 east of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) has given the GPS coordinates for Garden City. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps, which is centered on Garden City. To see the Garden City3 tourism page on TripAdvisor, click here.
- To learn more about Great Neck Estates, see our Gazetteer article. Great Neck Estates is located approximately 6 miles1 north of Saint Albans. Please keep in mind that the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) provides the GPS coordinates for Great Neck Estates. 2 It is still necessary to confirm the coordinates. Go to Google Maps and zoom in on Great Neck Estates to see more.
Saint Albans is a city in Queens County, New York. If you’d like additional information, please see our Queens County Census Information Page.
Miscellaneous Information for Saint Albans.
Each municipality, county, and state has been issued a unique identification code by the federal government, which may be found here. Queens County and the municipality of Saint Albans have been referred to by one (or more) of the following identities at various times throughout history, according to the United States Census Bureau:
- The Geographic Names Information Method (GNIS) is the name given to the present system of identification (GNIS). The following GNIS codes are associated with Saint Albans: GNIS ID for Saint Albans:963263
- GNIS ID for Queens County:974139
- GNIS ID for the State of New York:1779796
- GNIS ID for the City of Saint Albans:963263
- GNIS ID for the
- Previously used (and now completely outdated) identifying methods included the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), which was as follows: New York’s state code is 36, while the county code is 081 (Queens County), and the place code is 64507 (Saint Albans). New York’s state code is 36/081 (New York/Queens County), and the state place code is 36/64507 (New York/Saint Albans).
- Saint Albans is located in Census Region 1 (the Northeast Region) and Division 2 (the Middle Atlantic Division)
- It is part of the United States of America.
For further information on the numerous Federal identification numbers, please see our Miscellaneous Page for Saint Albans on the internet.
Other Roadside Stops.
New York’s cities, towns, and villages are listed below. Queens County is located in the state of New York. Concerning the City of New York
We’re sorry, but we don’t know of any websites dedicated to Saint Albans. If you can assist us, please do so by contacting us using ourFeedback Page on our website.
The official website of the State of New York is as follows: The official website of the United States Board on Geographic Names and Geographical Indications (BGN) The U.S. Geological Survey’s official website may be found here (USGS)
|1||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a ‘straight-line’ distance.A straight line distance ignoresobstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera – it’s truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Albans) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Albans.The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates – Latitude: 40.6984, Longitude: -73.7607In this case, the coordinates for Saint Albans have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|2||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System – which is maintained by theU.S. Geological Survey (USGS).While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|3||While we’re fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we’re also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|4||If you’re interested in how the shape of New York’s counties, including Queens, have changed over time, we recommendtheAtlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
Saint Albans, NY – Geographic Facts & Maps
Saint Albans is a city in the New York borough of Queens, and its official name is Saint Albans.
Saint Albans is a city in the county of Queens in the state of New York, in the United States of America.
Saint Albans Quick Facts
|State:||New York(United States)|
|Local time:||17:07:42 (4th January 2022)|
It is located at 40°41’54″N 73°45’38″W, which is the geographic center of Saint Albans (40.6984400, -73.7606900).
Saint Albans map
To go to full screen mode, click the “full screen” icon. Satellite photographs can be seen The zip code for Saint Albans is 11412. County name is Queens, and the county identification number is 36081.
Other cities in Queens County
Cities, towns, and neighborhoods are only a few of the other populated areas in Queens County, New York.
|Queens||2,339,150||Queens is a city in Queens County, New York|
|Jamaica||216,866||Neighborhood of Queens, New York City|
|Richmond Hill||98,984||Neighborhood of Queens, New York, USA|
|Hillside||24,808||Census-designated place in Ulster County, New York|
|Arverne||14,120||Neighborhood in Queens, New York City|
|Roxbury||2,296||Town in Delaware County, New York|
St Albans, New York ZIP Code – United States
The site’s geographic location St Albans, New York has been issued a unique ZIP code (11412). Despite the fact that this location’s name (St Albans, New York) is marked as NOT ACCEPTABLE (meaning it is an inadequate city name). Following this, we discovered the following locations when searching for the ZIP Code 11412. (for your mailing or form filling you should use an ACCEPTABLE or PRIMARY location name).
Postal Zone of St Albans, NY – USA
ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) for the ZIP code of St Albans, New York. A ZIP Code service area (ZCTA) is a generic geographical depiction of the ZIP Code service area in the United States.
St Albans, NY belongs to which county?
St Albans, New York is located in the county of Queens. Check out the list of ZIP codes for Queens County.
ZIP Code United States
If you wish to start over with your search by state, return to the US ZIP Code page.
- Principal: refers to the name of the primary city. Official city name, however the city name may alternatively be known by another name that is acceptable
- ACCEPTABLE: refers to a city name that is appropriate. Frequently, city names that have been truncated will be classified as inappropriate since abbreviations are not an accepted format for city names. IMPROPER/UNACCEPTABLE: Indicates that an insufficient city name has been submitted or has been received based on the information provided. Assigned to a company, government agency, or other entity with a sufficient amount of mail volume, as determined by the average daily volume of letter size mail received, the availability of ZIP Code numbers in the postal area, and the cost-benefit analysis conducted by the United States Postal Service
Saint Albans is a residential community in the borough of Queens, which is a part of the New York City metropolitan region. It is located in the borough of Queens. In the southeast corner of the city, at the crossroads of Linden Boulevard and Farmers Boulevard, lies the community of St. Albans, which is also close Jamaica and Springfield Gardens and Laurelton. Affluent Americans and an increasing number of foreigners call this city their home. According to the 2010 census, the population of the region was 48,593 people, with 15,054 homes, and 11,470 families lived there.
- The median cost of a house in the region is $449,900 dollars.
- The Church of Saint Catherine of Siena is located in Florence, Italy.
- Saint Albans, like much of Queens, was originally part of a land gift to Dutch immigrants from New Netherlands Gov.
- Within a few decades of each other, the plantations of four families, the Remsens, the Everits, the Ludlums, and the Hendricksons, had come together to create the core of this huge agricultural community that now occupies the eastern section of Jamaica Township.
- The Saint Albans Public School District P.S.
- Lazy Lane, which later became Central Road and subsequently Linden Boulevard, and Freeman’s Path, which later became Farmers Boulevard, were the first streets to be lighted by street lights.
- The St.
- Because of the Great Depression, the golf course owners were compelled to sell to the government, which transformed the property into the St.
- Located in the Saint Albans area, Addisleigh Park is a historic district.
- Although these efforts were made, some African-Americans had relocated to Addisleigh Park by the 1940s.
Addisleigh Park, a neighborhood of brick and stucco houses in southeast Queens, was the former home of legends such as Count Basie, Lena Horne, Ella Fitzgerald, Illinois Jacquet, Jackie Robinson, James Brown, Joe Louis, Milt Hinton, Roy Campanella, Percy Sutton, Cootie Williams, and many others.
- Mount Calvary Church of God in Christ is located in Mount Calvary, California.
- The housing building boom in St.
- One and two-family homes are scattered around the neighborhood, with some linked residences and tiny apartment complexes thrown in.
- A large number of the residences are colonial in design, however there are many distinct types of colonials, including detached, semi-attached, and center hall forms.
- Daniel M.
- O’Connell (1900-1918), a native of New York City who lost his life in World War I while serving his nation.
- Albans has a value of $358,800 as of the year 2014.
Albans is around 40% more than the national average in the United States.
Albans does not have a subway station, but it does have an LIRR station that is adjacent to the Belt and Cross Island Parkways.
Additionally, the St.
The Belt Parkway is only a few miles south of here.
The Isaac Grocery Store of Saint Albans is located at 20101 Murdock Avenue in Saint Albans, New York.
Francis Lewis Boulevard is a major shopping thoroughfare, and it is only a short drive away from Jamaica Avenue, which is one of the largest shopping districts in Queens.
Linden Boulevard is also a small business haven from the LIRR station east to Cambria Heights, according to the New York Times. The busiest part of town is the region at the intersection of Linden and Farmers Boulevard, which is frequently packed with automobiles and trucks.
Addisleigh Park in St. Albans, Queens Park Was a Music Enclave in ’40s
St. Albans, a middle-class neighborhood in southeastern Queens, New York, is most known for the jazz superstars who resided in Addisleigh Park, a ritzy enclave of the region’s affluent Addisleigh Park neighborhood. St. Albans is now mostly populated by middle-class African-Americans, as well as an increasing number of Caribbean immigrants and Caribbean-Americans. During the nineteenth century, this area was primarily agricultural. It was founded in 1899 and mostly expanded throughout the 1920s and 1930s, taking its name from the English hamlet of St.
Even though St.
It is located in the northwest corner of the city.
St. Albans Boundaries and Main Streets
Linden Boulevard serves as St. Albans’ spine, and the numbered streets that run north and south of Linden form the city’s core, which is densely packed with residences. Addresses in Addisleigh Park that are well-known are those on less-geometric and less-frequently named streets north of Linden and east and west of the LIRR. At Merrick Boulevard, St. Albans crosses paths with South Jamaica, South Hollis crosses paths with Hollis Avenue, Bellaire crosses paths with Francis Lewis Boulevard, and Cambria Heights crosses paths with Francis Lewis Boulevard and Springfield Boulevard.
Addisleigh Park is a picturesque neighborhood of St. Albans that is famed for being the home of A-list jazz performers in the 1940s, including Fats Waller, Count Basie, Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne, and John Coltrane, among many others. The Addisleigh Park stop on the Flushing Council on the Arts’ monthly Queens Jazz bus tour is a highlight. The enormous Tudor-style homes in Addisleigh Park are situated on spacious lots on the streets between Sayres Avenue and Linden Boulevard, just west of the LIRR tracks, in a neighborhood known as Addisleigh Park.
Linden Boulevard is densely packed with Jamaican restaurants.
Linden Boulevard is a small business haven from the LIRReast to Cambria Heights, and it’s easy to see why. Locals say that the busiest spot is around the corner from the intersection of Linden and Farmers Boulevard. The majority of the shopping options along Merrick Boulevard and Hollis Avenue are modest corner stores and takeaway restaurants.
Culture and Green Spaces
During the summer months, Roy Wilkins Park may become a hive of activity with basketball, tennis, and handball games. The Roy Wilkins Family Center is equipped with a pool, a gym, and exercise programs. A socially conscious production company, after-school activities, and concerts are all held at the park, which is owned by Black Spectrum Theatre.
Every summer, the park holds the Irie Jamboree, which features performances by famous reggae and dancehall bands. St. Albans Park, located on the outskirts of Addisleigh Park, is a tranquil haven of greenery.
Crime and Safety
The neighborhood of St. Albans is a safe one. It is not recommended to travel alone or at night into the industrial areas to the north.
There are a staggering amount of churches in St. Albans. A home or a place of worship may be found on almost every block along Linden Boulevard, ranging from little stores to enormous churches. The Greater Allen Cathedral of New York is one of the largest cathedrals in the city and serves as a driver for economic growth in the surrounding area. Thank you for informing us about this!
ZIP Code 11412 Map, Demographics, More for Queens, NY
|Post Office City:||Saint Albans, NY (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||212 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||40.70, -73.76 ZIP (~1 mile radius)|
Cities in ZIP code 11412
Listed below are the cities that the United States Post Office accepts for ZIP code 11412 correspondence. It is possible that the desired city is not the same as the city in which the ZIP code is situated. The name of the city with zip code 11412 is generally the same as the name of the major post office. Always mention the preferred or acceptable cities in the body of your package or letter when shipping it. If you choose a city from the list of prohibited cities, you may experience delays. Saint Albans, New York is the primary or preferred location.
Stats and Demographics for the 11412 ZIP Code
It is located in the southeast region of New York and has a somewhat smaller than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. It also has a very dense population, which makes it a desirable location. The majority of the individuals who live in ZIP code 11412 are black or African American in origin. Although the number of individuals in their late twenties to early thirties is extraordinarily great, so is the number of people in their middle ages. Aside from that, there is an extraordinarily high proportion of single parents and an exceedingly low proportion of families.
|Population Density||21,186||people per sq mi|
|Median Home Value||$385,700|
|Land Area||1.65||sq mi|
|Water Area||0.00||sq mi|
|Occupied Housing Units||10,691|
|Median Household Income||$70,672|
Estimated Population over Time
|Median Age:||38||Male Median Age:||35||Female Median Age:||40|
|Black Or African American||32,100||92.0%|
|American Indian Or Alaskan Native||126||0.4%|
|Native HawaiianOther Pacific Islander||10||0.0%|
|Two Or More Races||951||2.7%|
Head of Household by Age
|Husband Wife Family Households||3,718||35%|
|Singles With Roommate||461||4%|
|Average Household Size: 3|
|Households without Kids||6,242||58%|
|Households with Kids||4,449||42%|
Children by Age
Real Estate and Housing
The number of vacant housing units in ZIP code 11412 is a modest fraction. Additionally, according to the Census, there are one or more correctional institutions in the area. The vast majority of households are either privately owned or financed by a mortgage. The majority of the homes in ZIP code 11412 were constructed between 1939 and 1940. According to 11412 real estate statistics, the typical house value is $385,700, which is unusually expensive when compared to the rest of the United States.
When compared to adjacent locations, the zip code 11412 may be a good place to hunt for affordable homes.
The rent for a two-bedroom apartment is generally $1,000 or more per month, including utilities.
|In Occupied Housing Units||34,695||99.5%|
|Correctional Facility For Adults||0||0.0%|
|College Student Housing||0||0.0%|
|Owned Households With A Mortgage||5,786||50%|
|Owned Households FreeClear||1,552||13%|
|Renter Occupied Households||3,353||29%|
|For Sale Only||169||20%|
|For Season Recreational Or Occasional Use||20||2%|
|For Migrant Workers||0||0%|
|Vacant For Other Reasons||423||51%|
Owner Occupied Home Values
Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
When compared to the rest of the country, the median household income in the state is $70,672. It is also compared to ZIP codes in the surrounding area. As a result, 11412 is likely to be one of the finer neighborhoods of town, with a more affluent populace than the surrounding areas. Similarly to most other sections of the country, cars are the most popular mode of transportation to and from places of employment. In comparison to practically any other ZIP code in the country, ZIP code 11412 relies more on public transit to travel to and from work.
However, the percentage of persons who arrive at work in less than half an hour is among the lowest in the state of 11412.
The population in the area is highly dense, with the majority of people having to commute more than 45 minutes to their place of employment. Those that commute should be mindful of the possibility of lengthy commuting times, as well.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||13,125||44%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||6,518||22%|
Average Household Income over Time
* Only taxable income is included in this calculation.
Household Investment Income
There is no reporting of non-taxable income.
Household Retirement Income
* Only taxable income is included in the calculation.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||13,125||44%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||6,518||22%|
Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
|Car, truck, or van||8,964||51.6%|
|Bicycle, Walked, or Other Means||478||2.8%|
|Worked at Home||478||2.8%|
Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
The population has a much larger percentage of persons with low levels of education (less than high school) than the national average. However, despite the lower high school graduation rates, the area has one of the highest percentages of persons who went to college of any ZIP code, according to the Census Bureau. For further information, see the New York, NY public school enrollment page on the internet.
Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
|Less than High School Diploma||3,295||13.2%|
|High School Graduate||13,456||54.0%|
|Professional school degree||108||0.4%|
School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
|Enrolled in Public School||5,779||80.3%|
|Enrolled in Private School||1,064||14.8%|
|Not Enrolled in School||351||4.9%|
Schools in ZIP Code 11412
The ZIP code 11412 is in the following school districts: Riverton Street Charter School District, New York City Geographic District29 School District, and Private. With postal addresses in ZIP code 11412, there are 9 different elementary schools and high schools to choose from. Ps 36 St Albans School is located at 187-01 Foch Blvd in St. Albans, New York 11412. Primary/Elementary School Grade Level District: New York City Geographic District29 School DistrictPs 118 School District: Lorraine Hansberry190-20 109th RdHollis, New York 11412 Lorraine Hansberry The school district is located in the New York City Geographic District 29.
Psalm 136 Roy Wilkins201-15 115th AvenueSt.
Albans, NY 11412 is a primary/elementary school in the New York City Geographic District29 School District.
Albans, NY 11412.
Albans, NY 11412 School DistrictPs 360199-10 112th AveSt.
The grade level is primary or elementary.
Albans, New York 11412.