- 1 SAINT® Series Rifles
- 2 SAINT® Models
- 3 The Springfield Armory SAINT Line
- 4 What Is the Springfield Armory SAINT?
- 5 SAINT
- 6 SAINT Victor
- 7 SAINT Edge
- 8 SAINT Pistols
- 9 SAINT Victor Pistol
- 10 SAINT Edge Pistol
- 11 Where Is the Springfield SAINT Made?
- 12 Springfield Armory SAINT – Wikipedia
- 13 History
- 14 Variants
- 15 Notes
- 16 References
- 17 External links
- 18 Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle
- 19 Springfield Armory Saint M-Lok AR-15 Rifle
- 20 Springfield Armory Saint Semi-Auto Rifle
- 21 Online Firearm Orders
- 22 Springfield Armory SAINT AR-15 .223/5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16″ Barrel
- 23 Springfield Armory Saint M-Lok 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle
- 24 Should You Buy A Springfield Armory Saint Edge ATC Rifle?
- 25 Why Springfield’s Saint AR-15 Is One of the Best Rifles Ever Made
- 26 Reviewed: Meet the Springfield Armory Saint, AR-15 Pistol Edition
SAINT® Series Rifles
Put your money where it will make the most difference. This range of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory delivers enhanced features where they are most needed, and it serves as the foundation for the company’s AR-15 portfolio. Starting at $1,023 per month Never let yourself become a victim. Always the victor, no matter what. The SAINT Victor line, which provides lightweight and agile options in both rifle and pistol variants, is packed with upgraded components that have been carefully selected for their tough endurance.
Give yourself a competitive advantage.
Prices start at $1,379 USD.
SAINT rifles are available in a variety of levels, ranging from the SAINT, through the SAINT Victor, to the SAINT Edge.
- Put your money where it counts — the SAINT® rifle from Springfield Armory® is an outstanding value in an AR-15, thanks to top-tier components that have been selected for rugged dependability and relentless performance, among other characteristics. The SAINT rifle, which is M-Lok® compatible and chambered in 5.56 NATO, is available in two configurations, because this is America, and we like to have options. One of the models has a pinned, picatinny railed gas block and a Springfield Armory low-profile flip-up front sight, while another has a fixed front sight. The other features an A2-style front sight as well as a pinned gas-block assembly. They are both lightweight, weighing only 6 lbs. 11 oz., and have an upgraded trigger system. Whatever your needs, whether you’re looking for a powerful self-defense weapon or a plinking pleasure piece, our SAINT rifle will meet your expectations without breaking the bank. Model can be seen here. The suggested retail price is $1,0235.56.
SAINT® Victor AR-15 Rifles
- Take a Big Step Forward — We cordially encourage you to learn more about the updated SAINT® Victor series of AR type rifles, which is built on the foundation of the SAINT® weapon. Each SAINT Victor is purpose-built for professional grade dependability, and it has our free-float M-Lok® handguard as well as performance enhancements. A superior nickel boron trigger, a Melonite® coated barrel, an improved Melonite® coated carrier group, and a pinned gas block are just a few of the enhancements available. Each SAINT Victor configuration is versatile and adjustable, and each one provides excellent shootability at a reasonable price. There is a SAINT Victor configuration that is exactly suited for your purpose, and they are now available in 5.56 and now.308. Model may be seen here. The MSRP ranges from $1,150 to $1,4975.56.308 for the WIN.
SAINT® Edge AR-15 Rifles
- Just take a step forward. The updated SAINT® Victor range of AR type rifles builds on the foundation of the SAINT® rifle and is available for purchase now. Each SAINT Victor is purpose-built for professional grade dependability, and it has our free-float M-Lok® handguard as well as performance enhancements. A superior nickel boron trigger, a Melonite® coated barrel, an improved Melonite® coated carrier group, and a pinned gas block are just a few of the enhancements you can expect. Each SAINT Victor configuration is versatile and adjustable, and each one provides excellent shootability at a reasonable price for the money. There is a SAINT Victor configuration that is perfectly suited for your application, and they are now available in 5.56 and.308 versions. Models can be seen here The MSRP ranges from $1,150 to $1,4975.56.308 for the WIN
SAINT® Edge ATC AR-15 Rifles
- Designed to give optimum precision in the AR platform, the all-new SAINT Edge ATC is constructed upon the company’s unique “Accurized Tactical Chassis.” The SAINT Edge ATC is distinguished by its monolithic lower/handguard system, which allows for a completely free-floating barrel, guaranteeing that the barrel, barrel nut, and gas system are completely free of any contact with the lower chassis. The SAINT Edge ATC is chambered in.223 Wylde and is available in two finishes: a normal black model and an Elite variant finished in Cerakote® Coyote Brown. Both models are equipped with an enhanced LaRue 2-Stage trigger and a B5 Systems’ Precision Stock. The SAINT Edge ATC line of AR-style rifles is designed to meet the demands of people who want sub-moa accuracy from their firearm. Model may be seen here. MSRP ranges from $1,549 to $1,899. WYLDE
- 223 WYLDE
The Springfield Armory SAINT Line
Designed to give optimum precision in the AR platform, the all-new SAINT Edge ATC is constructed around the company’s unique “Accurized Tactical Chassis”. The SAINT Edge ATC is built on a monolithic lower/handguard system, which allows for a completely free-floated barrel, guaranteeing that the barrel, barrel nut, and gas system are completely free of any contact with the lower chassis and receiver. The SAINT Edge ATC is chambered in.223 Wylde and is available in two finishes: a normal black model and an Elite variant finished in Cerakote® Coyote Brown.
The SAINT Edge ATC line of AR-style rifles is designed to meet the demands of people who require sub-moa accuracy from their firearm.
The number 223 WYLDE is an abbreviation for Wyoming.
What Is the Springfield Armory SAINT?
Simply put, the SAINT family of AR-style rifles and handguns is manufactured by Springfield Armory. The firearms were created as an essential piece of home defense equipment as well as a method of commemorating individuals who take personal responsibility for their own protection. Almost immediately after its release, the extremely successful SAINT portfolio grew to encompass a diverse range of specialized versions. The SAINT series of weapons is split into three primary categories: the SAINT, the SAINT Victor, and the SAINT Edge.
Let’s take a closer look at each of these weapons to assist you determine which one is the most appropriate for your requirements.
The SAINT is the cornerstone of the Springfield Armory AR series of rifles. It was the original SAINT rifle that established the platform and continues to serve as its centerpiece, with enhancements and alternatives being added throughout the years since its introduction. A sturdy Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) chambered in 5.56 NATO (if you want to know if the SAINT shoots 5.56 NATO or.223, clickhere), high-quality components, and some of the most sought-after modifications are all included in the price of these rifles.
- Springfield Armory chose the highly regarded Bravo Company USA stock, pistol grip, and handguard for use in their SAINT rifles because of its excellent quality and reputation.
- For example, unlike the “entry-level” weapons available elsewhere, all SAINT models come fully equipped with features such as a nickel-boron coated single-stage trigger, handguards with M-Lok attachment points, the Accu-Tite tension system, and an M16 bolt carrier group.
- They have all been treated with Melonite to strengthen their longevity and corrosion resistance even more.
- One of them combines an A2-style front post with a low-profile flip-up rear that is very attractive.
- This Springfield SAINT rifle, which is outfitted with B5 Systems furniture, is an excellent choice for home protection and range fun.
- This features the Bravo Stock, M-Lokhandguard, and Type 23 P-Grip, among other things.
All of the rifles have a suggested retail price of $995, regardless of the model you choose to purchase. When you consider the quality of the components used in these projects, that is an extremely reasonable price.
The SAINT Victoris a durable and lightweight backpack that is aimed at the professional market while being within the pricing range of the weekend warrior. These provide performance enhancements that can help you tighten your groups without breaking the bank account. The SAINT Victor, which features an improved handguard, muzzle brake, and trigger, is a superb platform for self-defense and training. In addition to 16-inch barrels that have been treated with Melonite, Springfield Armory now provides an 11.5″ SBR variant in 5.56 NATO for those who want a shorter length barrel.
- (For further information on what NFA stands for, please see this page.) The SAINT Victor rifles, which are chambered in 5.56 mm, are available in four colors: black, OD green, Tactical Gray, and Desert FDE.
- An improved M16 bolt carrier group, a nickel-boron coated flat trigger, and a muzzle brake to lessen perceived recoil and muzzle rise are among the other modifications.
- One of the 5.56 rifles is equipped with a B5 Systems SOPMOD stock and Type 23 P-Grip, while the other three are outfitted with Bravo Company USA equipment.
- The SAINT Victor in.308 Win offers better knockdown force across a wider range of distances than other cartridges.
- There are no differences between this rifle and other 5.56-chambered rifles, save that it weighs just 7 lbs.
- It comes with a 20-round Magpul PMAG magazine as standard equipment.
When you want the best, you want to be on the cutting edge of technology. Springfield Armory’s SAINT Edge rifle line is a no-compromise series of Modern Sporting Rifles built with high-quality components to provide the highest level of dependability and performance possible. The SAINT Edge is more than just a gorgeous look on the outside. This model is equipped with a bottom made of CNC machined 7075-T6, an adjustable gas block, and an improved bolt carrier group. These guns are only available in 5.56 NATO and are constructed on billet lowers made of 7075-T6 aluminum.
- The lowers are equipped with the Accu-Tite tension system, which eliminates the slack sensation, sometimes known as slop, that is common in many AR-style rifles.
- Because of the gas block’s three various modes, you may fine-tune the pistol to the precise ammo you are using.
- However, if you are using specialty ammo, a suppressor, or anything else that may interfere with the operation of the gas system, you can make changes to ensure that the rifle continues to perform properly.
- Furthermore, Springfield provides a short barrel rifle variant, in addition to the normal model with the lightweight profile barrel of 16″.
It not only shortens the overall length of the pistol, but it also makes the package 9 ounces less in weight. The length of the barrel is not the only distinction between the two Edge versions. The SBR does not have a multi-port brake on the muzzle, but instead has an A2-style flash hider.
Some have contended that the AR-platform is the most adaptable small weapons system ever created, and they are right. Additionally, the AR platform may be adapted to function as a pistol as well as a rifle, making it a versatile tool for individuals of different kinds and sizes. Didn’t know that, did you? Check read Will Dabbs’ article “What Is an AR Pistol?” for more information. Because of the SAINT pistol’s small size, it is easier to transport it into the wilderness, where you are more likely to be isolated from aid if a dangerous situation should present itself.
- As with the rifles, the business provides three different lines of shotguns: the SAINT, the SAINT Victor, and the SAINT Edge, to name a few.
- Both handguns are chambered for the 5.56 NATO cartridge and have a 9.6″ long, Melonite-treated barrel with a 1:8″ twist, as well as a forged upper and lower receiver.
- Also included is a Trinity Force Breach Brace arm support, which helps to improve firing stability and accuracy on both SAINT Pistols.
- When it comes to home protection, a tiny AR pistol may be the best option.
One of the two SAINT pistols is equipped with the Bravo Company USA BCMGUNFIGHTER PMCRM-Lokforend, BCMGUNFIGHTER triggerguard, and BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 pistol grip, while the other is equipped with the Bravo Company USA BCMGUNFIGHTER PMCRM-Lokforend, BCMGUNFIGHTER triggerguard, and BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 pistol grip.
Both firearms are equipped with a Magpul 30-round PMAG Gen M3 magazine as standard equipment.
SAINT Victor Pistol
As with the SAINT Victor rifles, the SAINT Victor pistols are available in the largest variety of calibers and color combinations available today. They also provide various modifications over the regular SAINT handgun while keeping within the price range of most shooters seeking a well-equipped AR pistol at a reasonable price. There are three rounds supported by the SAINT Victor line: the 5.56 NATO, the.300 Blackout, and the.308 Winchester. In 5.56 NATO, your selections are the most diverse, with options from Bravo Company USA, B5 Systems, and Magpul furniture among the most popular.
SB Tactical arm braces are available for purchase on these models from Springfield Armory.
The SBX-K arm brace is also used on other models in FDE, OD green, and Tactical Gray.
A Victor variant with the designation 300 BLK is also available.
It is outfitted with the same Bravo Company USA furniture as the basic SAINT Victor in 5.56 caliber. Despite the fact that there are some distinctions, the SAINT Victor pistols are more similar than they are dissimilar from one another. For example, each of them has the following characteristics:
- Nickel-boron coated flat trigger
- Springfield Armory blast diverter on 5.56 models (flash suppressor on the.300 BLK gun)
- With M-Lok attachment points on the forend, it is free-floating. Gas block with a modest profile that is pinned
- HPT/MPI tests were performed.
The SAINT Victor handgun, chambered for the.308 Win cartridge and packaged in a small size, might be the ideal defense weapon in isolated areas where bears are a serious menace. As you can assume, the SAINT Victor Pistoli, with its 308 chambers, is unlike any other watch on the market. First and foremost, it is based on the company’s 7.62mm receiver design. A larger barrel (10.3″), as well as a two-piece blast diverter, rather than the single-piece device used on the 5.56 handguns, are also features of the weapon.
A few examples are an SBA Tactical SBA3 arm brace and a Bravo Company USA BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 pistol grip on the SAINT Victor in.308 caliber rifle.
SAINT Edge Pistol
The Edge handguns, like the Edge rifles, are the pinnacle of the SAINT weaponry hierarchy. This is simply demonstrated by the characteristics. The lower receiver of an AR is frequently referred to as the “heart” of the weapon. This particular piece is made of billet 7075-T6 aluminum, which provides exceptional strength while still having a bespoke appearance. Aside from that, the company’s Accu-Tite technology is used on this and all of its SAINTs to ensure a tight mating of the upper and lower for optimal accuracy.
- Using a high-quality 9310 steel bolt that has been HPT/MPI tested and finished in Melonite, the bolt carrier group is used in the upper.
- Two alternatives are available: a lightweight barrel with an 18″ twist in 10.3″ barrel length and a PDW barrel with a 1:7″ twist in 5.25″ barrel length from the manufacturer.
- The SAINT Edge PDW is the most small Springfield AR available, and it is equipped with a Maxim Defense SCW brace, a 5.5-inch barrel, and a blast diverter.
- Springfield’s work with the Edge was not complete at this point.
- If you prefer the ultra-short PDW variant with a 5.5″ barrel, Springfield Armory may outfit that pistol with a Maxim Defense SCW brace, which is available separately.
Where Is the Springfield SAINT Made?
All of the Springfield Armory SAINT rifles and pistols are designed and built in the United States by dedicated Americans. Similarly to the forged lowers in the SAINT AR, the men and women who create these rifles have a strong sense of perseverance, symbolizing the American spirit that is glorified in the firearms’ construction. Hopefully, this has provided you with a thorough understanding of the whole SAINT product range. Please refer to the resources provided in the article to learn more about the various guns mentioned.
Editor’s note: Be sure to check out The Armory Life Forum, where you can leave comments on our daily stories as well as just discuss about firearms and gear. To participate in the discussion of this article and many others, click on the “Go To Forum Thread” link below.
Springfield Armory SAINT – Wikipedia
|Springfield Armory SAINT|
|Place of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Springfield Armory, Inc.|
|Unit cost||$919 (MSRP, SAINT) $1073 (MSRP, SAINT Victor) $1299 (MSRP, SAINT Edge)|
|Specifications (SAINT Rifle)|
|Mass||6 lb 11 oz (3.0 kg)|
|Length||32.25–35.5 in (819–902 mm)|
|Barrellength||16 in (410 mm)|
- 5.56x45mm NATO
- .308 Winchester
- .300 AAC Blackout
- 5.56x45mm NATO
|Rate of fire||Semi-automatic|
|Feed system||Detachablebox magazine|
|Sights||Iron sights;Rail Integration Systemfor optics|
A line of AR-15-style semi-automatic guns made by Springfield Armory, Inc., theSpringfield Armory SAINT is also known as the Springfield Armory SAINT. The series, which was introduced in November 2016, consists of rifles, short-barreled rifles (SBRs), and handguns. A number of variants are offered under the brand names SAINT Victor, SAINT Edge, and SAINT Victor XL. The majority of the guns in the series are chambered in.308 Winchester or.300 Blackout, with a few versions being available in.556 NATO.
Introduced in November 2016, the first SAINT product was an AR-15 type rifle with a barrel length of 16 inches (410 mm) and a chambered in 5.56 NATO cartridge. As a result, American Riflemanmagazine awarded it their tactical rifle of the year for 2017. It was announced in November 2017 that an apistolversion with a forearm brace will be available. In April 2018, a pistol type chambered in the.300 Blackout cartridge was introduced. While the rifle lineup received an upgrade in July 2019 with the addition of an M-LOK compatible handguard and an optional flip-up front sight, the pistol lineup received an update in October 2019.
A handgun variant of the Edge was introduced a year after the original.
It was stated in January 2019 that the mid-range SAINT Victor model will be available in rifle, pistol, and short-barreled rifle configurations.
Springfield Armory’s comparison of the SAINT, SAINT Victor, and SAINT Edge rifle options was published in February 2019 and included the following:
|Specification||SAINT||SAINT Victor||SAINT Edge|
|Trigger||GI-style (curved)||Single-stage Flat||Single-stage Flat, Short-reset|
|Bolt carrier group||M16||Enhanced M16|
|Sights||A2 (fixed front)||Flip-up|
|Weight||6 lb 11 oz (3.0 kg)||6 lb 9 oz (3.0 kg)||6 lb 3 oz (2.8 kg)|
As of May 2020, the Springfield Armory website displays three separate SAINT rifle options, each of which includes an M-LOK handguard and an M16 (non-enhanced) bolt carrier group; one of the rifles has flip-up sights, while the other two have an A2 (fixed front sight) as standard equipment. Those familiar with the SAINT have also reported seeing previous models that included an improved M16 bolt carrier group but no sights. By May 2020, the Springfield Armory website lists the following 24 different variations of the AR-15:
- SAINT: three rifles and two pistols
- SAINT Victor: seven rifles and seven pistols
- SAINT Edge: two rifles and three pistols (one available, two “coming soon”)
It has been made possible to purchase the following chamberings:
|Type||SAINT||SAINT Victor||SAINT Edge|
|Rifle||5.56 NATO||5.56 NATO/.308 Win||5.56 NATO|
|Short-barreled rifle||—||5.56 NATO||5.56 NATO|
|Pistol||5.56 NATO/.300 BLK||5.56 NATO/.300 BLK/.308 Win||5.56 NATO|
Items in italics have been removed from the market.
- The name SAINT is continuously capitalized by Springfield Armory, Inc., despite the fact that it is not recognized to be an abbreviation.
- Kurtenbach, Joseph L., et al (December 14, 2016). americanrifleman.org has an article titled “Springfield Armory Saint Marches In.” Obtainable on March 25, 2020. It’s worth noting, however, that the Saint is totally built in the United States, with components sourced from Springfield’s Geneseo, Illinois, facility and other domestic suppliers
- Springfield Armory’s “SAINT AR-15 SERIES” was published on March 23, 2020 and can be reached at [email protected] inc.com. Tuesday, February 23rd, 2019. “Check out these important distinctions between the SAINT, SAINT Victor, and SAINT Edge” (Tweet). Obtainable on March 23, 2020, through Twitter
- On November 1, 2016, Springfield Armory released a press release announcing the Saint Personal Defense Rifle. “Springfield Armory Announces the Saint Personal Defense Rifle”.springfield-armory.com(Press release). Obtainable on March 23, 2020
- On November 5, 2016, all4shooters.com published an article entitled “Springfield Armory debuts “The SAINT,” a new AR-15 like rifle.” Obtainable on March 23, 2020
- “American Rifleman’s 2017 Golden Bullseye Winners”.American Rifleman. December 28, 2016. Retrieved March 23, 2020
- “Compact Powerhouse: Springfield Armory Introduces Saint AR-15 Pistol”.springfield-armory.com(Press release). November 1, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2020
- “Compact Powerhouse: Springfield Armory Introduces Saint AR-15 Pistol”.springfield-armory.com(Press release). November 1, 2017. “Springfield Armory SAINT Pistol In.300 BLK”.springfield-armory.com (accessed March 23, 2020). (Press release). The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2018. “Springfield Armory’s New M-LOK SAINT Rifles”.springfield-armory.com (accessed March 23, 2020). (Press release). The 12th of July, 2019. On March 23, 2020, Springfield Armory published “New Springfield Armory SAINT Pistol – Maximum Performance, Minimal Price”.springfield-armory.com (Press release). The 14th of October, 2019. On March 23, 2020, Springfield Armory published “Out-Front AR-15: New Saint Edge From Springfield Armory”.springfield-armory.com (Press release). The 15th of November, 2017. This page was last modified on March 23, 2020. “Springfield Armory’s New SAINT Edge Pistol”.springfield-armory.com. Retrieved March 23, 2020. (Press release). The 15th of November, 2018. ab”Springfield Armory Announces Three New SAINT Pistols for Spring 2020″.springfield-armory.com. Retrieved March 23, 2020
- Ab”Springfield Armory Announces Three New SAINT Pistols for Spring 2020″.springfield-armory.com (Press release). The date is January 17, 2020. On March 23, 2020, “Springfield Armory SAINT Victor Rifles and Pistols” was retrieved from www.springfield-armory.com (Press release). The 17th of January, 2019. “Springfield Armory SAINT Victor in.308”.springfield-armory.com (Press release). April 24, 2019. Archived from the original on March 23, 2020
- “SAINT® 5.56, M-LOK® AR-15 RIFLE, PIC GAS BLOCK”.springfield-armory.com. Archived from the original on May 21, 2020
- “SAINT® 5.56, M-LOK® AR-15 RIFLE, PIC GAS BLOCK”.springfield-armory.com On May 21, 2020, “SAINT® 5.56, M-LOK® AR-15 RIFLE, B5” was retrieved from springfield-armory.com. The date is May 21, 2020. ^
- Official website
- Springfield Armory SaintfromHickok45viaYouTube
- Springfield Saint Edge vs Original Saintfrom MarksmanTV via YouTube
- Springfield Saint Victor Rifle and Pistol Reviewfrom TFB TV via YouTube
- Springfield Saint
Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle
The main body of the text begins here. Shooting view number 1 of the Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle
- Ships to a retail location SKU:129560834 ITEM:ST916556BM
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- With the Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle, you’ll be well-prepared for any situation in the field. This 5.56x45mm caliber pistol has a picatinny pinned gas block with a 30-round capacity and a picatinny pinned magazine. This rifle’s 16-inch CMV Melonite® barrel, nickel-boron coated GI trigger, Mil-Spec Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receivers, and low profile, adjustable flip-up sights compliment the rifle’s 16-inch overall length. Characteristics and Advantages
- 16-inch CMV Melonite® barrel
- BCMGUNFIGHTERTM Mod O 6-position stock with a BCMGUNFIGHTERTM Mod 3 grip
- BCMGUNFIGHTERTM Mod 3 grip
- NATO 5.56x45mm caliber bullets
- Powered by a direct impingement mid-length picatinny pinned gas block with a 30-round capacity, this rifle is lightweight and portable. Mil-Spec forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers with a type III hardcoat anodized finish
- BCMGUNFIGHTERTM PMCR and M-Lok® handguard
- BCMGUNFIGHTERTM PMCR and M-L GI trigger with nickel boron coating
- Low profile, adjustable flip-up sights
What’s Included in the Box
- The Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle comes with an owner’s handbook and a 30-round magazine.
Product and Safety Information That You Should Know
- You must be a resident of the state in which the package will be picked up. Wearing protective eyewear while you are using or near the use of this item is strongly recommended by us. Firearms purchased online are delivered to your nearest Academy Sports + Outdoors store, unless otherwise specified during the checkout process. Please keep in mind that all firearm purchases require a valid photo ID from the United States government as well as the necessary weapon documentation.
Shipping Restrictions: We are unable to send this product to the following states at this time (s). There are restrictions on shipping.
Springfield Armory Saint M-Lok AR-15 Rifle
Imagine unwavering dependability from a contemporary classic when you think of the Springfield Armory® Saint M-Lok® AR-15 Rifle with M-Lok® attachments. The direct gas impingement technique on this lightweight mid-length shot maker keeps this trusty shot maker beating like a heart. The PMCR M-Lok® handguard, as well as the BCMGunfighter Mod 0 stock, trigger guard, and Mod 3 grip, are examples of Bravo Company furniture that emphasizes shooting comfort and adjustability. A 16″ chrome moly vanadium Melonite®-coated barrel with a 1:8″ rate-of-twist rifling provides durable, easy-to-handle performance in a lightweight package.
Upper and lower receivers are forged from 7075 T6 aluminum and have a type-III hardcoat-anodized finish.
A2 flash hider and M16 bolt carrier group, nickel-boron-coated GI trigger, carbine “H” heavy-tungsten buffer, GI-style charging handle, single-side safety switch, Mil-Spec receiver extension and end plate, and A2 flash hider are among the other features.
The Springfield Armory Saint M-Lok B-5 Stock AR-15 Rifle comes with one 30-round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3TM magazine, which is included with the purchase of the rifle.
- System for direct gas impingement at mid-length
- PMCR M-Lok handguard
- BCMGunfighter Mod 0 stock, trigger guard, and Mod 3 grip
- Direct gas impingement system at mid-length. 16″ chrome moly vanadium Melonite-coated barrel
- Chrome moly vanadium Melonite-coated barrel
- Upper and lower receivers are forged from 7075 T6 aluminum. Low-profile flip-up rear sight and A2 front sight
- GI-style charging handle
- Low-profile adjustable flip-up rear sight
- Safety switch with a single pole
- Magpul PMAG Gen M3 magazine with 30 rounds
Springfield Armory Saint Semi-Auto Rifle
This product is not currently available for purchase on the internet.
Online Firearm Orders
- Several guns are now available for purchase online and delivery to your nearest Bass Pro Shops location! More information may be found here.
The Springfield Armory® SaintTM Semi-Auto Rifle represents the next generation of tactical rifles, offering an uncompromising degree of dependability, accuracy, and overall performance that is unmatched in the industry. The 16-inch chromoly-vanadium barrel with Melonite finish, chambered in.223 Remington/5.56 NATO with 1:8″ rate-of-twist rifling, improves accuracy with a wide range of bullet weights and is available in five calibers. Smooth cycling and optimum dependability are ensured by the use of a direct-impingement mid-length gas system on this model.
- Both the upper and lower receivers are made of 7075-T6 aluminum, which is type-III hard anodized and corrosion-resistant, allowing for maximum strength while staying lightweight.
- The Saint Semi-Auto Rifle is equipped with a Bravo Company 6-position buttstock, a Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip, and an exclusive Bravo Company PKMT KeyMod handguard, all from the same manufacturer.
- The flattop receiver is available in two configurations.
- ST916556B is the manufacturer’s style number.
- A mid-length gas distribution system with direct impingement Recievers of type III, hard anodized
- Nickel-boron-coated trigger group
- Type III receivers
- Bravo Company buttstock with six positions
- Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip
- PKMT KeyMod handguard
- Flattop receiver with flip-up sight
- Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip
- M4 feed ramp, 16″ chromoly-vanadium barrel, 1:8″ rate-of-twist, front assist, forward assist, forward assist, forward assist
More information may be found here. 184615 is the web identifier.
Springfield Armory SAINT AR-15 .223/5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16″ Barrel
The SAINT rifle from Springfield Armory is an AR-15 that is built with top-tier components that have been chosen for their tough reliability and unwavering performance under extreme conditions. M-LOK compatible and chambered in 5.56 NATO, this rifle is a good choice. The SAINT rifle is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a powerful self-defense weapon or a plinking enjoyment piece. This is the SAINT for the rugged individualist who likes the classics and is not afraid to show it. The direct gas impingement working mechanism, which is lightweight and mid-length in length, is extremely reliable.
- The classic front sight base is both indestructible and failsafe, making it the preferred choice.
- Specifications and features include: The NATO/.223 caliber is 5.56x45mm NATO.
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum with Accutite Tensioning System Lower Receiver System Chrome Moly Vanadium is used in the construction of the barrel.
- 16″ is the length of the barrel.
- Direct Impingement in the Gas System Pinned Gas Block in the Middle of the Length Nickel Boron Coated GI is the trigger.
- Rear Trigger with Adjustable Flip Up BCMGUNFIGHTER is the name of the guard.
- BCMGUNFIGHTER PMCR Stock: BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Handle for Charging: GI Style M16, MPT, and Melonite are among the BCG’s most powerful weapons.
Finish with 9310 Steel Bolt Magazine: (1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG Length: 35.5″ Extended/ 32.25″ Collapsed Length: 35.5″ Extended/ 32.25″ Collapsed
Springfield Armory Saint M-Lok 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle
70639792706 This is the SAINT® for the hard-working individualist who enjoys the timeless elegance of classic design. The direct gas impingement working mechanism, which is lightweight and mid-length in length, is extremely reliable. Top-of-the-line Bravo Company furniture blends comfort with plenty of M-Lok® space, allowing you to personalize your SAINT to reflect your own style. The classic front sight base is both indestructible and failsafe, making it the preferred choice. A 16″ chrome moly vanadium Melonite-coated 1:8″-twist barrel with a chrome moly vanadium Melonite-coated 1:8″-twist barrel finds the optimum mix between compact mobility and tough performance.
- Conventional Mil-Spec Front Sight Base with Square-profile A2 Front Sight: The traditional Mil-Spec front sight base with a square-profile A2 front sight is a tried and true design
- Included Flip-Up Sights: The included flip-up rear sight operates flawlessly all of the time, regardless of whether or not batteries are used. PMCR M-Lok® Handguard from Bravo Company: M-Lok® compatible Bravo Company handguards offer low weight, minimal bulk, and maximum adaptability in a small package.
- 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM) caliber
- Color: black
- UPC: 706397927066
- ST916556BMA model
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Model: ST916556BMA
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Barrels: 16″ CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- Sights: Low Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Rear, A2 Front
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-TiteTM Tension System
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Bolt Carrier Group: M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Pinned gas block with direct impingement in the middle of the length of the system. Handguard: BCMGUNFIGHTERTM PMCR, M-Lok®
- Stock: BCMGUNFIGHTERTM Mod 0
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Receiver End Plate: Mil-Spec
- Handguard: BCMGUNFIGHTERTM PMCR, M-Lok®
- Receiver Extension Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz
- Length: 32.25″ – 35.5″
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Safety Switch: Single Side
- Trigger Guard: BCMGUNFIGHTERTM
- Grip: BCMGUNFIGHTERTM Mod 3
- Magazine: (1) 30-round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz
- Length: 32.25″-35.5″
Should You Buy A Springfield Armory Saint Edge ATC Rifle?
The Saint Edge ATC range of precision rifles from Springfield Armory is a recent addition to their product line. The regular model is at the bottom of the list, while the Elite model is at the top. The 8th of December in the year 2021 In recent years, Springfield Armory has made a name for itself with products like as the Ronin 9mm, the Emissary 1911, the Ronin EMP, the Hellcat, and, most notably, the SA-35. They haven’t forgotten about rifles, as seen by the introduction of the Saint Edge ATC rifle series from Springfield Armory.
- In a world inundated with AR-15s that all look the same, the Edge ATC is a refreshing change of pace.
- In essence, the free-floating fore-end is machined to be an integrated part of the lower receiver assembly.
- A much like the aluminum chassis of a specialized PRS competition rifle, the lower receiver slides into the upper receiver, which is held in place.
- This results in a precision rifle with distinct aesthetics and characteristics that stands out from the crowd.
- Presently, there are two versions in the ATC range, namely, theSaint Edge ATC and the Saint Edge ATC Elite.
- The majority of the features of both rifles are the same.
- You’ll find an M16 profile bolt carrier assembly with a bolt machined from Carpenter 158 steel on the inside of the case.
It comes fitted with a GI-style charging handle that retracts the bolt carrier assembly as well as a “H” Heavy Tungsten Carbine buffer.
The fore-end of the rifle does not make contact with the barrel or the upper receiver.
An 18-inch Ballistic Advantage barrel with a chamber machined to.223 Wylde specs has been installed on this weapon.
223 Remington and 5.56x45mm NATO ammo are available.
The barrel is manufactured with a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7 inches and 1/2×28 threads on the muzzle for increased accuracy.
A Springfield Armory two baffle muzzle brake has been installed on the muzzle to lessen recoil and muzzle movement when firing.
This is a well-built, well-contoured tool that feels good in the hands.
For mounting optics or accessories, the top piece has a full-length MIL STD 1913 rail that runs the whole length of the component.
Because the fore-end is integrated with the lower receiver, no stress is imposed on the barrel or barrel nut, and as a result, accuracy is not compromised.
The regular variant comes with a carbine receiver extension and a B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD stock, while the Elite model comes with their adjustable Precision Stock.
A B5 Systems Type 23 P-grip pistolgrip is installed, and the Elite variant is equipped with a LaRue Tactical flat MBT 2-stage trigger and a LaRue Tactical flat MBT 2-stage trigger.
In addition, all versions are equipped with a QD mount on the receiver end plate for more versatility.
The normal model is available in a black finish, while the Elite variant is available in Coyote Brown finish.
It measures 36.5 inches in length when the stock is fully compressed and the butt plate is fully screwed into the buttplate.
As a result, while the ATC Elite is rather small, it is a touch “thicc” for an 18-inch 5.56mm rifle.
In fact, many PRS rifles weigh 17 pounds or more, and my 5.56mm AR-15 Service Rifle, with which I shot High Power, weighed around 17 pounds.
However, the buttplate is pleasant, and the pistolgrip is somewhat more vertical than the standard A2 grip, which results in a rifle that feels quite stable.
It is intended to be used with a bipod, tripod, sandbag, rucksack, or other improvised resting position.
Initial testing was carried out with a Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18×44 scope and Norma 77-grain Match ammo, all from Leupold.
The recoil is quite light, and cartridges are fed, withdrawn, and ejected without difficulty with no problems.
Despite the fact that the two phases are separate, the second stage breaks cleanly at a break weight of around 4.5 pounds.
At 100 yards, my average for four 5-shot groups came in at.8 inch, demonstrating its effectiveness.
Keep an eye out for my piece in our print journal Firearms News, which will cover the whole accuracy and reliability testing process.
This was accomplished by the use of a LaRue “Chainbanger” steel silhouette.
Because of the recoil, I was able to identify my own shots.
In terms of approaching a given problem, it is an intriguing and sensible method to take.
Some people will adore it, while others will despise it.
Handguards and their mounting mechanisms are not infallible, as we all know.
Drop testing on aluminum rails, particularly lightweight aluminum rails, can be difficult for many of them.
It is lightweight and portable, and it may be used with a bipod, tripod, bag, or backpack.
In other words, Springfield Armory is far from the only company to deem the standard barrel nut fore-end mounting mechanism to be less than optimal in terms of performance.
Michelle is a very knowledgeable AR-15 maker who is also a keen student of the AR-15 design and construction.
As a result of the 62 years of traditional manufacture, even conventional monolithic receivers such as the LMT and Mega designs are frequently seen as “radical” by the general public.
“Nice concept, it appears to be rigid, and I believe it would lend itself well to a target or varmint rifle.” The Springfield Armory Saint Edge ATC is a very comfortable and stable piece of firearms equipment.
It’s a very fun rifle to shoot.
The Springfield Armory Saint Edge ATC is very comfortable and very stable.
It’s a very fun rifle to shoot.
Some will say there is nothing wrong with the original design, so there’s no reason to fix something that is not broken.
The 18-inch barrel length is famous from the Mk 12 SPR series.
The Mk 12 SPR series was as successful as it was primarily due to the new load it was firing, the 77-grain Mk 262.
But if you are going through all the trouble to develop something as far off the beaten path as the Saint Edge ATC, a bit more barrel length might have been nice.
Other caliber options, such as a 6mm ARC,.224 Valkyrie or 6.5mm Grendel would have been nice as well.
Of course, I am probably getting ahead of myself and this is just the launch of the Saint Edge ATC line.
If you are intrigued by the looks of this new model the MSRP on the standard version is $1549 and the Elite is $1899. If you have any thoughts or comments on this article, we’d love to hear them. Email us [email protected]
About the Author:
Since 1998, David M. Fortier has been writing on firearms, ammo, and optics for various publications. JPFO has honored his writing by awarding him the Carl Zeiss Outdoor Writer of the Year title, and his work has also been recognized by the Civil Rights group JPFO. As an embedded journalist in Iraq during the war in 2007, he reported on the conflict.
Why Springfield’s Saint AR-15 Is One of the Best Rifles Ever Made
The main point is that this variation is respectable and dependable. When compared to other AR-15s, it is also significantly more cheap. Known for its remarkable modifiability and component diversity, the AR-15 has long been the most popular semi-automatic rifle platform in the United States. In response to the enormous popularity of the AR-15 platform, a fiercely competitive consumer market has developed, with guns makers continually looking for ways to improve and provide a better price-to-performance ratio.
- With its recentSAINTseries of AR-15 rifles, Springfield, a relative newcomer to the AR-15 business, is attempting to reach exactly that population.
- The SAINT is based on an AR-15 design principle that is prevalent with AR-15s in this price range: solid all-around performance at a fair price.
- This amazing weight is achieved, however, by employing a polymer Bravo Company PKMT handguard, which may cause bending concerns; in contrast, the comparableSigM400 Treadweighs a practically equal 7 pounds while sporting an aluminum handguard that was fitted by the manufacturer.
- For the SAINT’s targeted audience, however, none of the flaws is anywhere near to being a deal-breaker, especially when taking into consideration the numerous excellent qualities of its design.
- It is an adjustable tensioning screw that is meant to reduce wobbling or looseness between the lower and upper receivers of the firearm.
- When compared to Mil-Spec barrels, the chrome-moly barrel with Melonite finish is a welcome departure, providing additional durability benefits as well as enhanced shot stability under certain conditions.
- The SAINT significantly improves the former issues with the use of nickel-boron coating, and it completely removes the latter issue through the use of a single-stage trigger that breaks as soon as adequate pressure is applied.
- The furniture of any AR-15-style rifle, like with any other AR-15-style weapon, is completely removable.
- There is now a short-barreled (SBR) variation available, as well as a number of handgun models.
- Springfield entered a particularly saturated section of the AR-15 market with the SAINT, and the company was successful.
- A frequent writer to The National Interest, Mark Episkopos also works as a research assistant at the Center for the National Interest in Washington, DC.
Mark is also a doctoral student in history at American University where he is now enrolled. This essay was originally published in November of this year. Because of the high level of reader interest, it is being reprinted. Springfield Armory is depicted in this image.
Reviewed: Meet the Springfield Armory Saint, AR-15 Pistol Edition
A Three-Minute Look at the Springfield Armory Saint: Since the introduction of the AR-15, the basic formula has stayed substantially unchanged. In the recent decade, firearms manufacturers developed advancements that rocked the industry to its core. For example, the.300 Blackout round, which is one of these advancements, allows a shooter to construct a bullet for nearly any use. For the SpringfieldArmory Saint, Springfield converted their new AR-15 design into an AR pistol chambered for.300 Blackout, based on the SpringfieldArmory Saint design.
Let’s have a look at the particulars.
Designed to be effective at a maximum range of 200 yards, the SAINT was developed by Springfield.
When loaded with subsonic bullets, the SAINT was able to strike center mass at a distance of one hundred yards (the maximum effective range).
With the Accu-Tite system from Springfield, the SAINT is ready to take on the world.
In the absence of any other differences between the gun’s other characteristics, higher tightness equates to greater accuracy.
Briefly said, the SAINT is amongst the most precise AR handguns available.
The 300 Blackout’s greatest strength is the nearly unlimited variety of ammo it can fire.
Unfortunately, the SAINT is plagued by a slew of jamming troubles, particularly when using subsonic ammunition.
Some jams necessitated the dismantling of the pistol entirely.
This would potentially allow the gun to cycle different types of ammunition more consistently by varying the pressure applied to force a fresh cartridge into the chamber when a bullet is loaded.
The majority of shooters agreed that the SAINT performed better while using supersonic ammo.
Handling The SAINT is fitted with a comfortable M-LOK handguard for added convenience.
If you don’t, you’ll have to wait for it to cool down after a couple of magazines have been fired.
In addition, the SAINT is equipped with a swivel mounting point integrated into the receiver end plate, which allows you to connect a sling to the weapon.
The ergonomics of the SAINT were outstanding.
When the door is opened, a little storage area is revealed inside.
The pistol brace (an SB Tactical SBX-K brace) is permanently attached to the handgun (non-adjustable).
While using higher velocity bullets, the Velcro in the brace can be abrasive, although I only observed this when using lower velocity rounds.
Trigger The SAINT’s trigger is a conventional mil-spec trigger with no special features.
Despite the fact that it is not match-grade, it does the job.
One feature that I enjoyed was the bigger trigger guard, which made it easier to fire when wearing winter gloves.
Magazine Reloading The SAINT is equipped with a 30-round.300 Blackout Gen M3 PMAG as standard equipment.
This permits the cartridge to deliver a more powerful punch than other rounds with the same muzzle length, resulting in a more devastating result.
The Blackout may be accurate up to a maximum range of 200 yards when using bullets with a weight of 110 grain (2400 fps).
When you equip the SAINT with a suppressor, you may shoot silently while remaining lethal up to 100 yards away.
This round of SAINT shots provides a variety of exciting options with its.300 Blackout.
Recoil Management is a term that refers to the management of a recursion.
Despite the fact that it has greater power than a 5.56 pistol, it kicks in the same way.
Fortunately, the SAINT’s recoil is extremely controllable.
It is not as inexpensive as budget AR-15s or as expensive as top-of-the-line AR-15s.
My Final Opinion The Springfield Armory Saint.300 AAC Blackout AR-15 pistol is a unique and exciting weapon to look at.
It is possible to customize this pistol to do a broad range of jobs, from pig hunting to subsonic firing. Because of the substantial cycling troubles (especially when using subsonic ammo), this is a difficult purchase. Let’s have a look at some of its characteristics.
- Although accurate at distances of up to 200 yards, the gun’s ergonomics are concerning.
Briefly said, if you’re searching for a.300 Blackout pistol to take to the range, look no further than the Springfield Armory Saint.300 AAC Blackout AR-15 Pistol! It is extremely precise, tiny, and quite dependable. Richard Douglas is a guns specialist who also teaches others about firearms. In addition to huge periodicals such as The Armory Life, Daily Caller, American Shooting Journal, and others, his work has appeared on the internet. In his spare time, he writes evaluations of optical equipment for hisScopes Fieldblog.